PAUL2475 = STAKING = FULLY PAID BACK

paul2475

Re: PAUL2475 = STAKING = photo id on show - flyer drop in cork? I am sure he has the money. He won/scammed thousands from different sites. He even used Henieks poker allias to get more staking elsewhere And now he goes crazy because for the first time his real ID is shown? Maybe he's scared that his mommy or daddy might recognize him? I hope he really calls the police, then he can explain to the officers how unfair everyone is to him :wall

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PAUL2475 = STAKING = photo id on show - flyer drop in cork? morlspin says:

right Paul.......dont type just yet, let me say something ok why, if your honestly skint, and unemployed with a gambling problem, are you now threatening to remove websites, get lawyers, and threaten people in order to put things right? why not just offer a payback? say €5 a week? Paul says: ok deal morlspin says: show you can do it and it gets taken down, its not a hard option here Paul says: 10 euro maybe more i see morlspin says: you do that, people r happy and it goes awa Paul says: every thursday i send u abit to moneybookers morlspin says: being the liar or the hard man, just gets peoples backs up u understand where im comin from? Paul says: im just pissed off morlspin says: with the lies and the shite u givin, its got peoples backs up Paul says: at the ******* wackos calling to my door morlspin says: again tho, what option did we have other than to put your id on forum, u said u would pay back 2 months ago never come back til we did that Paul says: u need think of other ways its not right morlspin says: that was the terms of you being allowed a staking tho Paul says: i know i just dug a hole and it got bigger morlspin says: wether you planned to rip people off or not, you did know what we had asked for and what we would do Paul says: i didnt plan it i just dont like failure morlspin says: can you see my position tho? im a poker moderator on PL Paul says: yes i c morlspin says: i have to do what i have to do to protect my members, to make the community safe Paul says: i promise to send abit every thursday if can pay that way or in the meantime i win i send all morlspin says: ok, im willing to agree to that and ill post it up for you. once i receive the 1st payment on thursday, ill remove all id and in meantime, no further action will happen Paul says: ty morlspin says: please be aware tho........if by thursday night, i havent had a payment from you, it gets kept on and we go ahead with our other plans can you agree to that Paul says: yeah ty i send morning time sorry for being a total headcase morlspin says: ok ill post it up dont make new accounts, we will ban em before you get a chance to post but ill honour my word if you do Paul says: ok ty no probs morlspin says: ok ill copy n paste this now, any words for the stakers before i do? Paul says: yes apology im sorry for being out of my mind and not respecting their $

Re: PAUL2475 = STAKING = photo id on show - payment plan made Only been drawn to this in the last couple of days. Not going to go over old ground, but the one thing I do think is worth saying, is Morls deserves huge credit for dealing with this as efficiently as he seems to have done. Respect Graeme, and fingers crossed this is sorted out asap. :ok

Re: PAUL2475 = STAKING = photo id on show - payment plan made

Paul says: i promise to send abit every thursday if can pay that way or in the meantime i win i send all
He has no money to pay, yet has some to play :unsure. Great work Morls :ok. Yet, I don't give a **** about €20. He absolutely fuked my reputation and there are no money or apology can bring it back. I managed to take my name off other forum from his profile, but how many other forums have got it already? I hope, one day I meet you Paul Murphy from Cork at a live game and I will bring balance back :ok.

Re: PAUL2475 = STAKING = photo id removed - payment plan made- 1st payment received

2010 Golf Record: GG: 3 - 1 Morls :lol:lol:lol
Cant beleive he says that..... Yes he is 3-1 ahead, but thats cos i give him a 15 shot lead!!!! As of now.....0 lead.....see how u get on son!

• 3 months later...