** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Copa Libertadores Quarter Finals 19/21 May

Wednesday 19 May 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifClub Libertad Asunción v Guadalajara-MEX (02:15 BST) 1.67 3.75 5 106.55 %
Thursday 20 May 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifSão Paulo FC v Cruzeiro EC (01:50 BST) 2 3.25 3.6 108.55 %
maximize.gifEstudiantes de La Plata v SC Internacional (23:45 BST) 1.66 3.4 5.5 107.60 %
Friday 21 May 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifUniversidad de Chile v Flamengo (01:15 BST) 2.75 3.2 2.38
Very good odds at first sight. Success!

Re: Copa Libertadores Quarter Finals 19/21 May Taking odds of U Chile too early it´s a risk, but I feel price will be too short in the next days, also U de Chile have for me more than 36% of probabilities to win. Also Sao Paulo at 2 seems very good to me, although I am betting against Thiago Ribeiro and Klever. U de Chile vs Flamengo Pick: U de [email protected] Stan James Stake: 3/10 Sao Paulo vs Cruzeiro Pick: Sao Paulo @Victor Chandler, Stan James Stake:1/10

Re: Copa Libertadores Quarter Finals 19/21 May How say the proverb: They who don´t know history tend to repeat it. The same applies to Guadalajara and Libertad. In the past match against Velez, Guadalajara overscore 3-0 the team of Argentina in the first leg. In second leg Velez find themselves unable to overcome the past outcome and they were eliminated. In a post that I sent I explain why this happen. The same apply now, Libertad rest his titular players and prepare themselves for the match against Guadalajara, there is one thing that changes now, Guadalajara is focussing only in Libertadores, they threw the mexican tournament against Morelia, and I'm afraid that they will seek to make a goal or two against Libertad, if this is the case, is a danger for Chivas who could loose despite his advantage of goals, anyway for me these are the most probable scenarios. Both teams are good at deffense (Guadalajara with Reynoso could be safe if the young boys do his job), midfield and forward Libertad have many advantage. For this reason this are my picks: Libertad vs Guadalajara Pick:Libertad -1 Stake:2/10 Libertad vs Guadalajara Pick:Over Stake:1/10 I'm afraid this could be probably the last match of Guadalajara in this Libertadores. Well done young boys!

Re: Copa Libertadores Quarter Finals 19/21 May I prefer the proverb: History not repeat itself but it rimes over They who don't know history... 3.2 units profit. Libertad fall in the same trap that Velez do, exactly the same.

Re: Copa Libertadores Quarter Finals 19/21 May Match that confront Estudiantes against Internacional, for me Estudiantes are clear favorites, they don't won the tournament in Argentina and they will be focused with all his strengths in the Libertadores cup. Also Gata Fernandez is very probable for the match against Inter along with Sebastian Veron (who don't play the first leg against Internacional), Estudiantes have many good strikers besides the first two, Jose Sosa (17 goals in regular tournament), Mauro Boselli. I see that the last match Inter won by the minimum difference and almost in the finish of the match. Estudiantes play very defensively, but in his stadium and with their stars, they will overcome that adverse outcome; also we see how the travel of country to a country in this cup put a handicap in the teams, so this odds aren't short for me. I will go: Estudiantes vs Int Porto Alegre Pick:Estudiantes @1.8 Betdaq, 1.79 Betfair Stake:3/10

Re: Copa Libertadores Quarter Finals 19/21 May Sao Paulo vs Cruzeiro, the best deffense against the best attack in Libertadores, we see the last match how the paolist system of defense have crushed Cruzeiro in his home, this and the paternity that Sao Paulo have above Cruzeiro are the reasons that made me take this bet; we see how Sao Paulo transform themselves facing Cruzeiro raising his level, I don't have doubt they will do this time again: Sao Paulo vs Cruzeiro Pick: Sao Paulo @2.21 Betdaq Stake:2/10

Re: Copa Libertadores Quarter Finals 19/21 May I agree with you, but the paolist deffense is a trademark of this team, I hope Kleber and Thiago could crush this shell, but I think its a great possibility that Sao Paulo won with clean sheet. Sao Paulo have more matches won against Cruzeiro how I learned last week bet but in small stakes. I will bet also Sao Paulo Clean Sheet, its not for being argumentative or give you the contrary, but I have faith in the deffense of Sao Paulo. Sao Paulo Clean Sheet @ 2.7 WillHill

Re: Copa Libertadores Quarter Finals 19/21 May 1-0 Halftime. Go Sao Paulo! Sweep them! 2-0 Awesome! Sao Paulo beat Cruzeiro. Sao Paulo pays. Clean sheet pays. Two of four. Tomorrow Estudiantes and U de Chile won't disapoint me.

Re: Copa Libertadores Quarter Finals 19/21 May I run with luck, but Sao Paulo was the choice for me because they have win Cruzeiro in almost all their matches. One thing, only because one thing works don't mean it will work the next time, I say take with care my tips (like tips from everybody). For the match between Estudiantes I'm almost sure that they will win, they haven´t the last time they played against Inter U Catolica seems good also because we see how the long travel from country to country handicaps the teams, and also because they show a sudden improvement in their game that they will most probably maintain. This are my reasons. Success ChrisUK!

Re: Copa Libertadores Quarter Finals 19/21 May

Taking odds of U Chile too early it´s a risk, but I feel price will be too short in the next days, also U de Chile have for me more than 36% of probabilities to win. Also Sao Paulo at 2 seems very good to me, although I am betting against Thiago Ribeiro and Klever. U de Chile vs Flamengo Pick: U de [email protected] Stan James Stake: 3/10
This is a no bet game for me. The reasons: a) U de Chile don't have to win. b) They qualify even if Flamengo win (0-1;1-2) c) U de Chile play in counter attacks, that means they usually play better away than home. d) I think the result will depend of how Flamengo is going to play, if they put the pressure on, U de Chile can repeat the game of Maracanã and win in counter attacks, if they attack Flamengo, then Flamengo might surprise them in their own style. e) Flamengo is not good as team, but they have, at least, three quality players that can decide a game in one play. f) It's a cup match, don't really matter who wins, but who qualifies. If U de Chile are winning (1-0) with ten minutes left to play, it means that they have to conced 3 goals to lose their ticket to semifinal. For them it would be no big deal to conced a single goal and qualify with a draw.

Re: Copa Libertadores Quarter Finals 19/21 May Hi Thales. I think I exagerate a bit in the stake. Better I could put 1/10. With the points that you say I think U de Chile would stay back and expect Flamengo, but a difference of 1 goal don't mean that U are automaticaly in the next round, I think they will seek to asure the outcome and are very motivated. But the fact that they play better at counterattack put me to think that this could be a draw :( Hope this will not be the case. Success! That's are good news. Estudiantes sweep they.

Re: Copa Libertadores Quarter Finals 19/21 May

20 minutes gone and Estudiantes are 2 up. Happy days! Veron's ball for the first goal was outstanding with a finish to match. Second was an absolute peach also!
That first goal was something special. Shame Estudiantes don't know how to defend or 'kill the game' at the death though..I'm glad they went out because they played with a cocky attitude which was very unprofessional. Well done Inter!

Re: Copa Libertadores Quarter Finals 19/21 May Realy it's a pity that Estudiantes don't won, they play very convincely, they was my favorites, I think they were very confident with his advantage at first time, a shame for a strong team that also loose for nothing the championship in his country! I go for the last of the row. U crush they! :hope