Scoop 6 Coup Group

Hey everybody, I've got an idea that might be good or rubbish but I'm sure five other people might be interested :hope. I'm looking for five others to join me in my Scoop 6 Coup Group. We will each have one race to analyse/study and provide a selection that we use for the Scoop 6. The way the races are chosen is thus: As it's my idea I will stick my neck on the line and pick the first one next week. The second person to sign up will choose the second race and so on. The following week we all move onto the next race in the Scoop 6 so I will then pick the second race and whoever had the second race last week, picks the third race this week and so on. I'm sure you know what I mean but just to clarify: Gunkey week 1 1st race, week 2 2nd race, week 3 3rd race Person 2 week 1 2nd race, week 2 3rd race, week 3 4th race Person 3 week 1 3rd race, week 2 4th race, week 3 5th race Person 4 week 1 4th race, week 2 5th race, week 3 6th race Person 5 week 1 5th race, week 2 6th race, week 3 1st race Person 6 week 1 6th race, week 2 1st race, week 3 2nd race and so on... Doing it this way ensures that nobody is constantly saddled with the first or last race worry of letting the group down. There is only one selection per race and NO negative comments are allowed at all :spank. It's just for fun but I WILL put the Scoop 6 on with the selections and hope you do too. There's no easy way of me choosing the five others apart from doing it on a first-come first-served basis. Just please make sure that you'll be on board for a while at least. If interested, get in touch a.s.a.p.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.