Return of the beaten favourites (horses)

Hi folks, you may have came across this system if you have ventured into the ATR systems forum in the past 29 days. It is currently running at 34pts profit per 1pt level staking for the win and almost 20pts for placed. http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/f75/return-beaten-favourites-100698/ It's thrown up 207 selections over the time I have been running it and shows good strike rates - 19.35% for 1st place & 46.54% for placed. I'm looking for some help from someone who's experienced in number crunching. I'd like to get the number of losing selections down, if possible, so would welcome any constructive comments. Feel free to leave them either here or on the original thread at ATR systems. Alternatively you could send me a PM. I will post up the selections here for a week, in the hope that it might generate a few more comments than where it has been! Of the three selections that were posted for today, only one runs... Newmarket 7:25 - Cygnet

Re: Return of the beaten favourites (horses) Day 31 15.5.10 Newbury 3:05 Stimulation Newmarket 1:45 Rubenstar 3:25 Judgethemoment Thirsk 3:15 Take My Hand 3:50 Charlie Cool 5:00 Jaconet 5:30 Stolt Selection notes: Judgethemoment has had the shortest rest period in the 3:25