UKIPT Nottingham

Fonzie14

Re: UKIPT Nottingham It better be 1B. Originally, They put me down for 1A without asking me. I requested change and got this: Hello Arthur, We can confirm you have now been moved from Day 1A to Day 1B for UKIPT Nottingham. We are sorry for the delayed response to your email. Regards, Sophia PokerStars Registrations Team

Re: UKIPT Nottingham

It better be 1B. Originally, They put me down for 1A without asking me. I requested change and got this: Hello Arthur, We can confirm you have now been moved from Day 1A to Day 1B for UKIPT Nottingham. We are sorry for the delayed response to your email. Regards, Sophia PokerStars Registrations Team
Best to give DTD a call and confirm Hen. The club will be open tonight as they are running a sat for the event. No is 0115 845 4300 :ok

Re: UKIPT Nottingham No, I wont. Hello Arthur, We can confirm you will be playing on Day 1B. Your name will appear on The Dusk til Dawn website once the website has been updated. Best of luck in Nottingham and please let us know if we can be of further assistance. Kind Regards, Agnieszka PokerStars Registration Team