Ipoker Problem Mid game

Burnley Joe

Email to Site Hi I was playing the $3000 guaranteed $10 rebuy this morning and at 05.30 with 9 players left and with me sitting in 2nd place the site went down for essential maintenance First why were there no announcements that this was due to happen and why only 15 minutes notice I logged in to boylepoker to get screen shot which i have attached which show me in 2nd place with 65000 chips (picture shows this) as soon as the site went down. I noticed that there were 3 of us who must have been on your site as the other 6 continued to play The first price was $810 and i ended finishing 4th for less than half that and feel very harsh done by as i know i would have finished in the top 2. My hand histories show i did not play a single hand after the site went down (would have been impossible) I await a response Joe Geraghty burnleyjoedude

Re: Ipoker Problem Mid game I found this If a tournament cannot be completed because of a system-wide problem the tournament will be cancelled. Players who participated in such a tournament will lose their house fee and entry fee if they were eliminated prior to the system outage. Participants who have not been eliminated will have their entry fees and house fees refunded automatically to their William Hill account. In addition, the accumulated entry fees of eliminated players will be divided equally among the remaining participants. In this special scenario the player's starting balance will not be considered. The house retains the house fees of the eliminated players.

Re: Ipoker Problem Mid game Response Dear Joe, This is AJ from the Customer Services Team. We would like to inform you that we have thoroughly investigated your complaint regarding the disconnection issue and we applied the network interruption payment policy with the said case. A refund of $8.14 for the said issue will be process within 24 hours. Thank you for understanding and good day! Should you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact William Hill Poker Customer Services. We are available 24 Hours a day, 7 days a week. With Best Regards, William Hill Poker Customer Services What the feck

Re: Ipoker Problem Mid game Thanks Can somebody please explain how this applies and where i can find the terms and conditions as this is no way appropriate? I paid $30 to enter, i buy in 1 rebuy and 1 add on, so how does $8 apply I found this on your site If a tournament cannot be completed because of a system-wide problem the tournament will be cancelled. Players who participated in such a tournament will lose their house fee and entry fee if they were eliminated prior to the system outage. Participants who have not been eliminated will have their entry fees and house fees refunded automatically to their >William Hill account. In addition, the accumulated entry fees of eliminated players will be divided equally among the remaining participants. In this special scenario the player's starting balance will not be considered. The house retains the house fees of the eliminated players. I am very dissatisfied with your reponse as only 3 players were disconnected from your site yet 6 were allowed to play through other ipoker sites. You had no announcements advising that there would be maintenance, so how is $8 fair? I await a response Joe Geraghty BurnleyJoeDude

Re: Ipoker Problem Mid game I think you shoud be stressing that this was not a system wide error, just a hills one. Ask to see how they worked out the $8 payment as there might be somthing in T&C for site exclusive problems. They should be offering a lot more as a good will gesture. Having said all that post up the leaderboard when you got kicked out and GaF or Slapdash can use yon chip model thingy to work out exactly what your equity was at the time. You'll probably find that $408 isnt far of the mark.

Re: Ipoker Problem Mid game

Joe You should not accept this in my opinion. Coming from a "respected" skin as William Hill this is very surprising, and probably the result of a customer service representative who does not care. Don't let them get away with that :@:@:@ Fred
You will probably find William Hill have sold the use of their name for poker to a couple of Costa Rican gangsters. Half of the U.K bookmakers did this before they realised the kind of figures online gambling was going to generate.

Re: Ipoker Problem Mid game $240 is no were near half of $810 so even using ICM or whatever its called you look hard done buy. Plenty play left as well. Good luck with this, but this kind of dispute is painful to resolve to say the least.

Re: Ipoker Problem Mid game Another email Dear Joe, This is Amor from the Customer Services Team. Upon reviewing your account, you were indeed paid out in accordance to the network policy. After careful consideration, we will issue a gesture of goodwill to recompense of your rebuy and add on (these amount to $20). We also issued you a cash bonus of £20. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Re: Ipoker Problem Mid game

Another email Dear Joe, This is Amor from the Customer Services Team. Upon reviewing your account, you were indeed paid out in accordance to the network policy. After careful consideration, we will issue a gesture of goodwill to recompense of your rebuy and add on (these amount to $20). We also issued you a cash bonus of £20. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.
UTTER BOLLOCKS imho good luck with this joe :hope:hope

Re: Ipoker Problem Mid game This is Kat from the Customer Services Team. We are writing to you further in connection with your recent complaint. Please be informed that you were initially refunded with $8.14 (£5.50) on 2010-05-09 08:38:06. You should have received a total of $248.14 however, as you have already won $240 for ending up in 4th place, we only had to compensate you with an additional $8.14. However, as this was deemed insufficient after further review, you were then refunded with an additional $61.50 (£41.54) on 2010-05-09 08:55:10. This was also in accordance with the email you received from us with detailed information on how the compensation was calculated. Joe, please also note that the Management decided to issue your account with the equivalent amount of your rebuy and add on (£20) only as a gesture of goodwill for the inconvenience caused. This was credited to your account on 2010-05-10 11:00:50. You can check this on your end by logging in to the poker software and going to the Transaction History under My Account. We hope we were able to clarify this matter with you, Joe. Good day! Checked my account and only the £20 credited :(