ukipt

msbarsley

Re: ukipt Just play one day and save yourself a world of pain would be my advice! However, I'm playing this and I recently played a 5 day event in Ireland and I guess there is no strat you just play poker. Deeper stack mean you can play tight if you want but it also means you can set mine, 3bet, 4 bet, limp bluff a lot and seek out those big implied odds and be a general cock for the first day but you have to play something that suits your game and the table/players you are put in front of.

Re: ukipt

Just play one day and save yourself a world of pain would be my advice! However, I'm playing this and I recently played a 5 day event in Ireland and I guess there is no strat you just play poker. Deeper stack mean you can play tight if you want but it also means you can set mine, 3bet, 4 bet, limp bluff a lot and seek out those big implied odds and be a general cock for the first day but you have to play something that suits your game and the table/players you are put in front of.
good luck mate wat day r u playing on,

Bri gave you as good advice as you can get. Im playing on 1B :ok.
goodluck mate i allso on 1b do u mind leting me know your surname i will look out 4 u . we have played a couple of times at the same table online. (many have adviced to play very tight on the first day past experiance in 1 day events playing this way struggle to win many chips which seems to make it more dificult in later stages when smaller stacks start to play more agressive,i tend to be a lose agressive which as been succesfull in the past i was thinking does a 5 day event require to be more patient and more selective with my starting hands etc)

goodluck mate i allso on 1b do u mind leting me know your surname i will look out 4 u . we have played a couple of times at the same table online. (many have adviced to play very tight on the first day past experiance in 1 day events playing this way struggle to win many chips which seems to make it more dificult in later stages when smaller stacks start to play more agressive,i tend to be a lose agressive which as been succesfull in the past i was thinking does a 5 day event require to be more patient and more selective with my starting hands etc)
Good Luck Mark - :ok

good luck mate wat day r u playing on' date='[/quote'] 1b the Thursday but we are there on Wednesday for the side event - just look for a blind jock who keeps walking into walls and tripping over things, a big jock who looks like family guy and a smooth handsome guy from Cheshire ;) Not really imo you still have to keep pace with the blinds and the average stack but depends on your table. Obviously if you have a table full of pro's then nit up but if you have 3 or 4 fish on your table lag is a good way to chip up in the early stages.

1b the Thursday but we are there on Wednesday for the side event - just look for a blind jock who keeps walking into walls and tripping over things, a big jock who looks like family guy and a smooth handsome guy from Cheshire ;) Not really imo you still have to keep pace with the blinds and the average stack but depends on your table. Obviously if you have a table full of pro's then nit up but if you have 3 or 4 fish on your table lag is a good way to chip up in the early stages.
Knob