Southwell 5th May (AW)

2.25 Southwell Good looking handicap for the course and I am willing to take a chance on Transonic who looks as though he is priced as if running on turf again, he has been a revelation on this surface this winter and although needs to bounce back from a disappointing effort on turf he could well do this back on fibresand off his revised mark. 0.5pt e/w transonic 12/1 bet365 2.55 Southwell La Capriosa probably has the best form on the fibresand in this small but tight handicap and for that reason she gets the vote, she won back here in march and followed up on turf under a penalty, wasnt disgraced last time out when running off revised mark and a penalty today she runs off a 7lb lower mark and only 5lb higher mark than last win and loves the fibresand and might take some beating. 0.5pt win la capriosa 3/1 vcbet 4.10 Southwell Lucky Punt has a fantastic record over CD and lost little in defeat last time out when second to a potentially well treated stanstill, gets to run off same mark today and could take some beating if stripping a little bit fitter. 1pt win lucky punt 2/1 bet365

Re: Southwell 5th May (AW) 14:25 Southwell This is a fantastic handicap in my opinion and I really would not be surprised if any of these won, so many have a great record at the track with others being in good form generally. My selection lies with Masai Moon who has only appeared twice at the course. Won over course and distance in May 2008 off the same mark he runs off today but has done most of his running on turf since. Did place at Kempton off a mark of 92 and was 5th here last year but that was over 6 furlongs and with three of his 4 wins coming over today's trip definately suggests he is better over 7 furlongs. Had run over the distance at Lingfield last month and should strip fitter for today's race. 0.5pt win Masai Moon @ 8/1 (VC Bet - BOG)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.