PL Exclusive Virgin Poker League - May Promo

morlspin

PL Exclusive Virgin Poker League - May Promo  

1. 1.

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker League - May Promo Did try to reg for comp, but reg wasn't open till after i had to go. Great comps you'se orginised and wanted to show support. Thought if entered i wouldn't be there, and would be just blinding away and not using the chat, so just my normal game then :D. My plan was, Avongirl would knock everyone out before i blinded away, i come in second and get to final table. :dude I need to get a wooden spoon, i should never got a trophy for poker, since i have, the volcano' gone off, riots everywhere, everything gone to ell. Once i get a wooden spoon , it will balance out the universe and all will be well again :hope

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker League - May Promo

Did try to reg for comp' date=' but reg wasn't open till after i had to go. Great comps you'se orginised and wanted to show support. Thought if entered i wouldn't be there, and would be just blinding away and not using the chat, so just my normal game then :D. My plan was, Avongirl would knock everyone out before i blinded away, i come in second and get to final table. :dude I need to get a wooden spoon, i should never got a trophy for poker, since i have, the volcano' gone off, riots everywhere, everything gone to ell. Once i get a wooden spoon , it will balance out the universe and all will be well again :hope[/quote'] :lol :clap

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker League - May Promo Wildcard done tonight, however im having problems uploading it to youtube as it keeps timing out The winner was Avongirl, so well done Helen and best of luck all in the final:ok Once youtube sorts itself out, ill add the vid here

Re: PL Exclusive Virgin Poker League - May Promo

dont leave it too late either as there is an update on the software :ok
Update seems to have removed the ability to chat after you've gone out :eyes as well as stopping it whilst there's an all-in. So gg all. And big thanks to Virgin for putting this series on and morls/gaz for admin. :clap