American Horse racing on Betfair - any followers

Hi all While following the evening Wolverhampton meet I've also been looking at some of the American Racing on Betfair such as TAMPA and HOLLYWOOD PARK. The Lay discrepency (difference between BACK and LAY odds) seems quite large but I don't see many outsiders actually winning. Another disadvantage is that there's NO IN PLAY betting but the number of rank outsiders who win *might* make a few small lays worth while in between the evening UK Racing. Anybody into US racing -- I don't have enough stats to confirm or deny my observations - so I'd hesitate to recommend anything - but it *could* be worth a punt or two. BTW for those into Horse racing (UK / IRL) result archives which you can then feed into your own spread sheets / data bases have a look at THIS site (100% FREE -- download into a CSV file which you can then feed into EXCEL and massage around at will) It's not totally up to date but has enough decent data fror Backtesting -- FREE and I have only used the site for downloading data. http://82.153.163.104/Archive_UKHorseRacing/CSVResults/default.asp Cheers jimbo