Hello - I'm new here

Hi everybody! ;) Well I'm new on here so I hope most of you (or all of you) will be nice to me. :ok I'm a hard-working girl who likes her racing and follows it as much as my work allows me to. I go racing with my boyfriend quite often as he used to work in racing and knows a few people. Today would be a lovely day to go racing but we're not - we've chosen instead to have a picnic in the sunshine in one of the parks in London. :cheers Both my partner and I make some money each year by carefully selecting a few horses to have a bet on. He has contacts and I have a powerful brain for playing about with the maths side of betting. When we're sure - we place our bets. My winnings usually goes towards my passions: shopping and holidays. :nana I'll come on here every now and then to see what all this forum is about and hopefuly get to chat to a few of you, and maybe, swap a few winners. Have a lucky day with the racing and a lovely day in the sunshine. Gunkey.

Re: Hello - I'm new here Ok, well here is our first bet to hopefully set you all off with a winner. In the 3.40 at Sandown we're going each-way on Confront. The 5/1 on offer at Coral's (best odds guaranteed) ensures that if he's placed we'll save all our money yet have a really good stab at gaining some good profits if he gets up. Probably wise to go each-way on this one as if Paco Boy is tuned up and ready to go, he'll take some beating. Good luck to you all. :hope Gunkey.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.