The long layoff

No this isn't a lay system, but backing horses that last raced over 300 days ago. Hopefully, this shouldn't prove too many per day! I imagine that this will work best over short distances, due to super fresh horses raring to get back out on the track, but I may be proved wrong. I'd also imagine that the advantage is with the younger the horse. Fingers crossed that some nice prices will be generated by this!

Re: The long layoff I realise the strike rate will be low, but there should be long prices for most selections. However, I notice that Alyarf is trading as evens at the moment, which wouldn't provide much profit on level stakes. Will trial it like this for a week and then start introducing filters. Please feel free to make suggestions in the meantime.

Re: The long layoff No good on Sunday. Monday 26th April Ffos Las 5:20 Native Taipan (537) Newcastle 2:10 Socceroo (684), She Who Dares Wins (391) 4:40 Polish World (350) 5:45 Le Petit Vigier (391), Aegean Pride (320) Windsor 6:40 Ziggy Lee (339) Wolverhampton 2:30 Little Edward (331), Hinton Admiral (332), The Lord (343) 4:00 One Hit Wonder (320) 4:30 Mataram (436)

Re: The long layoff Results

No good on Sunday. Monday 26th April Ffos Las 5:20 Native Taipan (537) 1st @ 3.18 Newcastle 2:10 Socceroo (684), She Who Dares Wins (391) NR 4:40 Polish World (350) 5:45 Le Petit Vigier (391), Aegean Pride (320) NR Windsor 6:40 Ziggy Lee (339) Wolverhampton 2:30 Little Edward (331) 1st @ 1.91, Hinton Admiral (332), The Lord (343) NR 4:00 One Hit Wonder (320) NR 4:30 Mataram (436)