Fairly SAFE Lay system (at IN PLAY)

Hi all You won't get rich quickly but this system I've been trying when I can't get sufficient bets to GREEN has paid off --- It's made an average of 4 GBP a race - 12 Races today -- 48 GBP less 5% Exchange commission -- no losses. I've been betting at 4 GBP a time. Wait till IN PLAY for events of greater than 1 Mile 7 Furlongs - longer races are actually better such as 2 Miles 3F or 3 Miles. EXCLUDE MAIDENS always TOO UNPREDICTABLE for any event -- I've seen a horse 3 lengths in front 50 metres before the line FALL !!. Lay the Horse that is immediately in Front about 15 secs into the start of the race (unless the odds are totally stupid) -- except where the leader at the start is the FAVOURITE - sometimes a STRONG favourite can win a race at the front. Over 97% of the time the horse WON'T win -- it's the same in Athletics on longer races = the athletes that rush away at the start will usually fade about half way. Over a long term this strategy will work out for you - even with stakes as small as 2.25 - in fact it's good to start with small stakes so if you hose it up -- mouse button or Internet not fast enough then you won't wipe out your bank. One click software also helps here at IN PLAY betting. (BTW I'm not being "Sexist" about MAIDENS -- these Horses don't have experience and are just too unpredictable). Cheers jimbo

Re: Fairly SAFE Lay system (at IN PLAY) Wellcome jimbo. Can you give us the names of these 12 horses you played today? I want to understand better these '15 secs and not fav' rules by checking the real in play odds. Thanks mate

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.