Ten To Follow - Flat 2010 - The winner is ...........

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Ten To Follow - Flat 2010 - ENTRY CLOSES MIDDAY SATURDAY 1ST MAY!!

Key horses are missing every year and for the jumps too. How can they leave out Rite Of Passage when Dermond Weld said the horse is going for Group races on the flat now?
What a joke list. So many key horses missing.

Re: Ten To Follow - Flat 2010 - Updated 17/5/10 I'll get this updated at the weekend, I'm sure there won't be many picking up points for bonus races seeing as half the winners are not even listed in the paltry list of 250 runners. It's like having Premier League Fantasy Footy without Rooney, Drogba, Fabregas etc. :wall

• 4 weeks later...

Re: Ten To Follow - Flat 2010 - Updated 8/7/10 *ADD BONUS HORSES* Mowgli, Unless I've missed them, I see Samba Samba and RB have yet to post their bonus horses. As your deadline (as I understand it) was two days ago; could you allow the two leaders (and anyone else) to give their bonus horses now (today) please? Or are they going to have an unfair advantage, knowing the decs for the King George?

Re: Ten To Follow - Flat 2010 - Updated 8/7/10 *ADD BONUS HORSES*

Dar re mi seta Please:ok
Please could I add Canford Cliffs Fame And Glory Cheers :ok
Sorry lads, too late. :( I purposely extended it to Saturday lunch instead of Friday evening to give more time for people to add their bonus horses. I mentioned it a week ago in this thread and in a separate thread I posted in the main ATR section. I know the points don't start until next Saturday but as Ginge points out letting people add horses now is an unfair advantage, especially after we've just had a Gp 1 and seen Hibaayeb come last as an example. Hope you both understand. :ok
Mowgli, Unless I've missed them, I see Samba Samba and RB have yet to post their bonus horses. As your deadline (as I understand it) was two days ago; could you allow the two leaders (and anyone else) to give their bonus horses now (today) please? Or are they going to have an unfair advantage, knowing the decs for the King George?
See above mate. :ok No more can be added now. I agree that it would be an unfair advantage, not just because of the King George decs but because we've just had the Irish Oaks too which would have given some pointers as well.

Re: Ten To Follow - Flat 2010 - Updated 8/7/10 *ADD BONUS HORSES*

fair play, got to have deadlines ! roll on the final half of the season, i do love Goodwood, York and the Ascot meeting in Sept, after that Champions day, then thats it!
Trying my hardest to find some enthusiasm (see post I've just put in main section) and want to see some of my favourites like Dar Re Mi win some big races. No sign of Crystal Capella yet, has it even run? Keep an eye on Enticement on softer ground too if it is still running. :ok

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Ten To Follow - Flat 2010 - Updated 8/7/10 *ADD BONUS HORSES* I was going to update this today but for some unknown reason Excel is missing from my computer and won't open any of my excel spreadsheets. I might have to completely redo this table on the works laptop because my desktop is just absolutely fcuked and doing my head in and will be getting smashed into 1000 pieces shortly. :@ Just posted a thread in tech section but don't think I will find any help, looked all over online to no avail.