Freeroll qualify for the 200K HH tomorrow

starshine

On Pokerkings is today a quali for the big Headshunter tomorrow The buy in is 100 FPP (which I just guess most of us have) The winner gets a seat to the 200 K Headhunter tomorrow (one head is worth 75 euro there) 2nd and 3rd place of the quali get a seat in turbo step 5 quali tomorrow. It starts today 17 UK time, no late registration

Re: Freeroll qualify for the 200K HH tomorrow you not have much time left, otherwise would have said do a cooler they are available for 2,20 but they take longer a turbo cooler but not sure if a 2,20 gives a point but that could do the turbo coolers go quick, so you could do one, win this, sign in the next if you not have point and need another cooler and just go all in there than you have point or raked hands at moment 60 players reg for it gl should you manage your point :hope

Re: Freeroll qualify for the 200K HH tomorrow

FT :hope.
Good luck Hen :hope Been about a year since I played pokerkings, took me a couple of levels to remember that any ace, any pair and any 2 broadway is thought of as premium :D Still only managed ~30th TID