Loss recovery system

RULES REMOVED Based on age, LTO, gender, odds and number of runners The loss recovery part - bank will be 1000pts, stakes will be determined by 2% of bank high/forecasted odds. If we make a loss overall on a day, this loss will be divided up in to the number of runners for the next day and added on to the 2% of the bank until it is recovered. eg, day 1 each nag has 20pts divided by forecasted odds for stake. day 2, if a loss of 5 pts was had in day 1 and there are 5 runners that day, than 5/5 = 1pt added to the 2% bank high of 20pts = 21pts. if that loss is recovered that day, we revert back to the 2% of bank high. This continuously happens the day after a loss is made and reverts back to 2% high once the loss is recovered. it might not make sense now but it should once the days go by. i think this could be successful as the strike rate indicates around 45%, with losing runs not going any higher than 10. so anyway proof is in the pudding, eyes down for selections for today EXTER 4.40 GENTLE GEORGE F/C 2/5...14.29pts LIMERICK 6.25 ROCKY ELSOM F/C 7/4...7.27pts 6.25 ENCOMPASSING F/C 9/4...6.15pts PONTEFRACT 2.50 ZUIDER ZEE F/C 5/4...8.89pts YARMOUTH 3.30 SIR LOUIS F/C 4/5...11.11pts :hope:hope

Re: Loss recovery system Got my staking plan all wrong i think on this, i shall keep the loss recovery in place for now but i think the stakes should be level and worked out by 1% of the bank high, ie all yesterdays at 10pts EXTER 4.40 GENTLE GEORGE F/C 2/5...-10pts LIMERICK 6.25 ROCKY ELSOM F/C 7/4...-10pts 6.25 ENCOMPASSING F/C 9/4...+28.5pts PONTEFRACT 2.50 ZUIDER ZEE F/C 5/4...+22pts YARMOUTH 3.30 SIR LOUIS F/C 4/5...-10pts total stake = 50pts profit loss = +20.5pts total yield = 41% rolling bank = 1020.5pts 1% bank high = 10.21pts loss recovery = 0pts strike rate = 2/5 = 40%

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.