Download Titan - Help please

starshine

I try download Titan poker, and it gives me big problems, it frozes my firefox completely so I not even could close it with Taskmanager. Had to restart PC, and than every time I went into firefox, it frozes within seconds. It took me quite long to solve this prob I tried download Titan than with the explorer, same problem Any idea how I can manage to download it?

Re: Download Titan - Help please Yes, was from Forum, than I tried from somewhere else I finally got it, but no matter where I tried to download, besides the fact it frozes my pc and firefox, it told me that the software includes viruses and trojaner, so I am not really sure what to think about them. Never happened to me before, but honestly I not really feel very comfortable to play on a side where first it is a lot trouble to download and when finally works my PC give me all alarms for trojaners (not know if there english name is same)

Re: Download Titan - Help please

it told me that the software includes viruses and trojaner' date=' so I am not really sure what to think about them.[/quote'] I think this is an iPoker issue - I get virus alerts on a lot of the iPoker software.