maximize.gifFC Trollhättan v Assyriska FF (15:00 BST) 4.6 3.5 1.7 109.13 %
maximize.gifSyrianska FC v Ljungskile SK (16:00 BST) 1.95 3.4 3.6 108.47 %
Monday 12 April 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifIFK Norrköping v Östers IF (18:00 BST) 1.9 3.4 4 107.04 %
maximize.gifÖrgryte IS v Väsby United (18:00 BST) 1.5 4 6.5 107.05 %
Tuesday 13 April 2010HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifÄngelholms FF v Hammarby (18:00 BST) 3.5 3.4 2 107.98 %
maximize.gifGIF Sundsvall v IK Brage (18:00 BST) 1.45 4 6.5 109.35 %

Re: Sweden Superettan 10-13 April Superettan 2010 starts ! Landskrona will be hosting Degerfors Everyone has great expectations from Landskrona this season, many people think that Landskrona will be very succesful under the leadership of Henrik Larsson and might have a chance to get a promotion to Allsvenskan, but I dont think so, it’s too early to talk about a probable achievements and I think there arent many positive changes in team, they’re not too strong from last year.Club management appointed Henrik Larsson as manager,absolutely it was a great success and important first step to becoming a brand in Swedish football.Henke’s name is a honour for club, and it makes everything easier especialy about signing new transfers and owing to Larsson, now Landskrona has too many fans around the world.As you know Larsson is former player of Celtic and Manchester United, he’s a cult figure especialy in Scotland.Those people contacted with Landskrona club management ( by using phone or on internet ) and mentioned that want to buy a Landskrona shirt and asked “ How can we buy “ so Landskrona’s name is becoming more famous day by day.Lastly, Henke contacted with Barcelona FC club, and get a permission to using Barcelona’s famous quote “ Mes que un club “ as you know it means “ More than a football club “ and Landskrona translated this to Swedish language and started to use “" mer än ett fotbollslag “ as club’s quote. In the same time Larsson, transfered a talented, experienced midfielder Svanback from his former team Helsingborgs and these are all positive news about Landskrona..Of course, Henke popularized Landskrona too much but honestly I’m not sure his tactical abilities and quality of his team.He was a great footballer, world-class striker but who can say he will be an excellent manager,nobody knows..Like I said, all eyes will be on his team this year and it cause a huge pressure, yes it’s an important year for Landskrona but I think, this year is more important for Henke’s future career, he must show what can he do as manager..Landskrona squad is not the strongest of Superettan, they have an average team, in transfer period they sold the crucial striker Cederqvist to Jönköping, midfielder C.Carlsson to Öster and Westerberg,who was an important part of defence line,joined to Mjallby..They replace Cederqvist with Nafver and Fredrik Karlsson and bought some important players as Svanback,Raun and Aström.These are appreciated transfers but in my opinion none of these transfers can satisfy the needs of team.If Landskrona couldnt be succesfull there was only one reason, the reason was the inability of defence line, they couldnt stop opponent attackers..So If they want to be succesfull they must build up their defence, but they didnt do it in transfer period, only signed Bengtsson from Trelleborg, probably he’ll be important for defence and can replace Westerberg but he’s a left back and wont play as central defender..Still defensive line is their blind side, and under these circumstances I dont believe they can be succesfull in a long run,as long as they continue with this defense line they never struggle for Allsvenskan, they can only get daily victories..Nevertheless,they’re more stronger than Degerfors,there is a huge difference between two teams.. Transfer List of Landskrona IN: Henrik Larsson ( new coach), Mikael Bengtsson (left back Trelleborgs FF ), Fredrik Karlsson ( striker, Lunds BK ), Patrik Aström ( midfielder, Angelholms FF ), Fredrik Svanback ( midfielder, Helsingborgs IF ), Mathias Unkuri ( midfielder, Helsingborgs IF ), Tim Andersson ( defender, Östersunds BK ), Morten Nielsen ( striker, loaned from Ajax ), Thomas Raun ( midfielder, Viborg ), Ralani Bradley ( midfielder / forward, loaned from IFK Hassleholm ), Kristoffer Nafver ( striker, free transfer) OUT : Par Cederqvist ( striker, Jönköpings Södra ), Charles Andersson ( midfielder, Östers IF ), Christoffer Carlsson ( midfielder, free ), Jesper Westerberg ( defender, Mjallby AIF ), Martin Olofsson ( defender, free ), Renam Franca ( striker, free ), Mirza Jelecak ( midfielder, free), Babis Stefanidis ( midfielder, return to Malmö then joined BP ) On the other hand, Degerfors is my relegation candidate of this year..Although they’re a newcomer, I think they have no chance in Superettan..If a team took a promotion for Superettan and succeed it with playing very offensively in Division 1, in the same time if they had big defensive problems in such a weak division as Division 1, this team cant survive in Superettan..They played with an offensive mentality in Division 1 and probably they want to play with same formation this year, even offensive power of team is their only weapon, it hasnt enough quality for Superettan.They bough two players in transfer period, Andreas Ljunggren-Eriksson and Stellan Carlsson joined team..Both players are offensive midfielders but Carlsson can play as striker.He played in that position in many preseason games and cup match.In last days of transfer period striker Simunovic agreed with Carlstad so forwards Lallet and Erik Nilsson must work too much to score for team.Somehow especialy in home games they can find the score, Interestingly their two defenders De Bruin and Holmberg is mainly known from their offensive abilities, I guess this info is enough to learn the character of Degerfors defence..I suppose, this year they will lose most of their away games and many of them will be thrashing, home teams can make goal show against Degerfors.. Transfer List of Degerfors ; IN : Andreas Ljunggren-Eriksson ( midfielder, Enköpings SK ), Stellan Carlsson ( midfielder, Karslunds IF ) OUT : Fredrik Crona ( midfielder, free), Johan Larsson ( defender, IFK Ölme ), Mario Simunovic ( striker, Carlstad United ) There is a huge quality difference between two teams, opening game will be very important for Landskrona, with the support of their fans absolutely they will want to make a great start to 2010 season but I have worries about Landskrona’s defence and it’s the first game, as we know well, everything can happen in first matches..It might be a comfortable game for home side , but I think Degerfors can score so depending on it I advise you bet on ; Landskrona over 1,5 1.65 @ Sportingbet 10/10 GL all !

• 1 month later...