Fairyhouse 13:55 - Sunday

Some very nice racing today over the water at Fairyhouse. I really like the Ted Walsh Trained colbert station it will love the ground and the trip and looks as though its been laid out for this race, it was last seen winning in Jan and beat a good field of 22 runners, the champ was in the plate that day and is in the plate again today. Owned by John P McManus and if the price drops they must think its a good thing. The Danger for me will come from The Equaliser another owned by John P McManus and is sure to love the ground but am not sure he will get the trip. 4/1 can be found on COLBERT STATION and i'd have a little insurance £ on The Equaliser. Best of luck in your day.

Re: Fairyhouse 13:55 - Sunday Whenever I touch the Irish stuff I seem to get beat but Loose My Load 4/1 SJ(2:25) is worth a punt, had a couple of shouts for the surpreme novices but never ran in it, looked decent enough and just a small field here for this one. 1pt win

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.