must be time for another night @ Barries

teaulc

• 1 month later...

Re: must be time for another night @ Barries

Good shout, I think it's been almost a year now since we had a session there, Al. Just tell me when you want it and I'll do the rest:ok
how about 10th July then? does that suit everyone and are you able to sort that Andy? :hope

okay np' date=' how about 3rd or 17th?[/quote'] 3rd is a no no for me but the 17th is fine, Al. I'll ring Sarah tomorrow to make sure they haven't got anything else on for that date and if not, we'll take it from there. :ok

• 1 year later...

was only thinking this the other day :clap
okay time to bump this again' date=',how about some time in July????[/quote'] Was talking with Brian about this in Manchester. How about Al or a mod getting a poll sorted with lets say, September weeks 1 to 4 then October weeks 1 to 4 As usual it won't be pleasing everyone, but if it could get nailed to a few Dates, then the juggling could commence and Big Andy will as usual try to sort us the venue. I am obviously open to all dates as I live local enough.

Re: must be time for another night @ Barries with the PL WSOP probably gonna be in September, if anyone is interested then late October would be favourite. i will try and get hold of graeme and see whats what about then :ok and of course if BA can arrange it.

From what I hear' date=' it won't be what we knew it as. All staff changed last time I heard...[/quote'] :(:(, The staff there always made you feel at home, wonder if Rich could give us an update as to how things have change with new staff

Re: must be time for another night @ Barries Can't tell you exactly as I haven't been there for about 18months. Angie left (she had/has a possible tumour on her brain) I've left Sarah is there on and off, but more off doing EPT's and tings Maria left Norman is unwell but flitting from Thailand and back occasionally. Chris is working at the rainbow? I believe Kev is still there though.

Was talking with Brian about this in Manchester. How about Al or a mod getting a poll sorted with lets say, September weeks 1 to 4 then October weeks 1 to 4 As usual it won't be pleasing everyone, but if it could get nailed to a few Dates, then the juggling could commence and Big Andy will as usual try to sort us the venue. I am obviously open to all dates as I live local enough.
not going to happen in the near future Kev, sorry. as stated earlier,we have pretty much nailed PL WSOP in September so it just wouldnt be viable.

Angie left (she had/has a possible tumour on her brain)
Fcuk, please Big G let it be good news.
Norman is unwell but flitting from Thailand and back occasionally.
Rich - as you know I have a huge amount of time for Norman, please keep us in touch with how he is. :hope:hope:hope