Hereford - Wednesday 31st March

IMPERIAL ROYALE 2.10 Hereford. 0.5 points each way. Not run for 431 days, so couldn't be too confident, but the heavy ground isn't a concern for him, if fit enough, and the trip's fine. So with many having big questions regarding the ground, it may be a case of just getting through it to hit a place. The handicapper drops him 7lb to a mark of 78 and so 'if' fit enough he could be a tough nut to crack today. The price is there to take the chance.

Re: Hereford - Wednesday 31st March Hereford 2-40 A tricky wee race that will bring tactics into place for sure, the champ takes the bus over for his sole ride on shakalakaboomboom, i dont fancy calling that home to many times lol, i dont think the 6/4 gives any real value ''So'' am putting the Gas & Elec money down on the D Burchells RING FOR TIME, the only doubt i have is the ground as its not been over soft going, the trip is no problem and if it does take to the ground i can see him sitting behind the top 2 in the market and scalping them when their fuel gauges's read empty. 6/1 can be found and scottish power i feel need not worry, the bills will be paid. 2-40 Hereford RING FOR TIME to win.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.