Opposing Weak Favourites Backing System

Opposing Weak Favourites Backing System

I am going to paper trail this system here for a limited period of time.

To state the rules

• The favourite being opposed must not be shorter than 3/1 ( Morning Price). So more than likely, this system will be operated in handicap races. The bigger price of the Fav, the better chance of beating weak fav.
  • When selecting a race, Keep the number of runners in the field to no more than 14 to help achieve trapping a winner in our multiple selection.
  • 6 races are selected to provide a checkout procedure if winners are not found, or alternatively provide a banking system if winners are found. After race 6, the system reverts back to Race 1 on 5 points.
  • The Point Stake in each race, is to be distributed as converted percentages relating to the odds of the horses selected in the given race. Example below.

In this system, effectively I am combining 2 systems.

The first system is I am using is a “Backers Book” to try and beat the bookie’s book. I am converting the odds of multiple horses I select against the Favourite in each race to percentages. This way, if a horse I’ve selected wins, I win the exact same amount on any winner. (eg. I select Horse 1 @5/1. As a % that is 16.67%. I select another @ 8/1. As a % that is 11.11%. And Finally another @ 12/1. As a % that is 7.7%)

Add these percentages together to give me a book of 35.48% for my 3 horses against the field. So I am getting slightly better odds than 7/4 on any of my 3 horses beating the field)

The second is a system called “The Multi-Link Staking Formula”, which is 15 points covered over six Bets/ Races. When arriving at a winner/s, the formula links up a series of doubles spread over the six races in order to make the very best use of those winners that are backed. After race 6, the system restarts again. The system is as follows:

1 Point = £10

Race 1 5 points (Distributed amongst Multiple Selections as a %) Race 2 4 points (Distributed amongst Multiple Selections as a %) Race 3 3 Points (Distributed amongst Multiple Selections as a %) Race 4 2 Points (Distributed amongst Multiple Selections as a %) Race 5 1 Point (Distributed amongst Multiple Selections as a %) Race 6 0 Point (Distributed amongst Multiple Selections as a %)

The maximum number of points at risk is known in advance. Its always 15 points over 6 races.

These basic units increase according to winners backed, but if the first 5 bets loose, then no double has materialised, so there would be not bet on race 6.

So race 1, the bet is always 5 points. After each winner, Combine the Odds (eg 3/1 is 3+1= 4) (eg 6/4 is 1 ½ +1=2 ½ ) etc.. Now add the resultant figure to each of the basic units for the remaining races, including race 6.

As an example, suppose my bet on Race 1 wins @ 3/1, then the remaining bets would each be increased by 4 points (3+1) to get:

Race 1 5 Points win @ 3/1 Race 2 4 Points (+ 4 from win) 8 points Race 3 3 Points (+ 4 from win) 7 Points Race 4 2 Points (+ 4 from win) 6 Points Race 5 1 Ponts (+ 4 from win) 5 Points Race 6 0 Points (+ 4 from win) 4 Points

Continuing my example, Race 2 and Race 3 Lost But Race 4 wins at odds of 2/1 (2+1=3) . As a result, the stakes for race 5 and Race 6 are:

Race 4 2 Points (+ 4 from win) 6 Points win @ 2/1 Race 5 1 Ponts (+ 4 from win) 5 Points (+3 Points from win) 8 points Race 6 0 Points (+ 4 from win) 4 Points (+3 Points from win) 7 Points

Race 5 Looses, but Race 6 wins @ 6/4. So the stakes and the results for the 6 Race cycle have been

Stakes:

Results: w3/1 L L w2/1 L w6/4

Gains: 15

10 ½ = 37 ½ points
Losses:

8 7

= 23 Points

Overall Profit = 14 ½ Points!!

Now if the 15 points had been invested at level stakes of say 2 ½ points on each bet, the profit would have amounted to only 8 ¾ Points.

Paper trail to follow

Re: Opposing Weak Favourites Backing System Today Hexham 3.15 Apparent weak Fav Thatlldoforme @ 3/1 Race 1 5 Points = £50 Terenzium 11/2 (15.38%) £15 win Currahee 13/2( 13.33%) £13 win Mini Minister 13/2 (13.33%) £13 win Kempski 10/1 £ 8.90 Win (9.09%) Total for 4 horses against the field is 51.13% If any of these win, approx £ 97.50 returned Bookies Im using for this race is PaddyPower

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.