Philss_99's Flat Season Thread 2010

Although I have been around the forum for the last 18 months and a member for the last 11 months, I think now is the time to put into practice what I have read and learnt. I am planning to post and keep track of my selections over the course of the 2010 Flat Racing season. I will not be resticting myself just to Turf Race's, I will be including All Weather if I find my selections suitable. I dont really have a selection process as such, but analyse/ scrutinize racecards either by Trainer/Jockey pairings, Form, Coarse/Distance, OR , or all of the above. Initially I will NOT be placing any money until I feel confident enough that my selections are working for me, but If I feel confident enough in a selection I will post my bet/bets for that day's racing. The reason for this thread is to learn some discipline and not to bet on anything that runs ( which I have been known to do in the past ). Please feel free to Critisize , Congratulate or Question ( Why the hell did you pick that donkey instead of this horse ) any of my selections as I feel this is where I am going to learn the most about this season. So Here Goes With My 1st Selections :- Doncaster 15:10 There are 3 horses that stand out in this race to me. They are Mia's Boy, Albagaa, Tiger Reigns. The horse I am siding with in this race will be ALBAGAA. Although I dont think this horse is the strongest by far, And not a consistant 1 mile runner, I have been quite impressed with the Fahey stable over the 2009 season and the All Weather over the winter.Adding to this the Jockey for today is Hanagan who over the last 30 days has 44 runs resulting in 5 wins & 6 places, Will be there or there abouts with a trainer who prepares well. Doncaster 17:55 Basically same as above. With not alot to go on because previous runs have been on the All Weather, ANDHAAR is my choice. Although I dont no to much about the trainer ( S Gollings ) his stable has not done to bad over his March runs, But ANDHAAR is saddled by a jockey who I feel is in red hot form. After a consistant March with a little lul in the middle David Probert has 55 runs over the last 30 days resulting in 10 wins & 11 places with his last 4 runs all winning. I will not be putting any bets on today, But If I was I would put :- Albagaa E/W Andhaar WIN :hope Phil.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.