Meydan 27th March (World Cup Day)

1.20 Meydan Sircozzo has impressed me on his last 2 runs and won very easily and if getting settled (often doesnt settle) and getting the gaps etc. to come from behind he should cut the mustard in this grade aslong as he as effective on turf. 0.5pt win sircozzo 4/1pp 1.55 Meydan Cat junior was back to his best last time out in blinkers for first time reapplied today and spencer an interesting booking for a front runner (he can do it quite well) well drawn to do just that and if they have the same affect today he may prove a tough front runner (looked extremely unlucky on last start in this country last year and ended my notebook at that point). 0.5pt e/w cat junior 8/1 hills 4.35 Meydan Spanish moon has aquitted himself well to travelling around the world since being banned from uk racing (can be a monkey at the stalls) has gone well fresh before and was a brilliant display last time out when only a short head short in the hong kong vase and that form could take some beaten if in the same frame of mind. 1pt e/w spanish moon 6/1 hills 5.45 Meydan The most valuable race of horse racing and I personally dont wanna play to heavily but Gitanto Hernando looks a bet to nothing having progressed nicely including a grade 1 in america and thrashed a decent enough field for the grade in listed affair at lingfield a month ago which suggests all is well and a bold show very likely if progression can continue in this hot race. 0.5pt e/w Gitanto Hernando 5/1 hills

Re: Meydan 27th March (World Cup Day) forgot it was world cup day !! That 1.20 race looks a stormer for a start, ASSET has always been a favourite of mine and 25/1 for a Godolphin runner at this meeting stands out a bit for me especially if they ride it properly i.e dont get so far behind and it may get a place. WAR ARTIST is a star but leaves it a bit late, will be pouncing at the end late. Again 8/1 looks a decent EW price. 4.35 DAR RE MI hasnt raced since the breeders cup when 3rd to Conduit. All its form stands up so 9/1 another EW selection in a hot race.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.