Going For Overs

Most of you will remember I had a fairly succesful Over 2.5 Goal System and having been working on one these past few weeks (with positive results so far) I will get a thread going again to see how it goes. I will be using odds from Bet365 only as this is the bookie I will be betting with. For recording purposes each advice will be recorded as a 1pt bet although I myself, will be betting them in multiples aswell as the odd single bet. As I said, we will see how the next few weeks go before taking it further. :cash

Re: Going For Overs

Most of you will remember I had a fairly succesful Over 2.5 Goal System and having been working on one these past few weeks (with positive results so far) I will get a thread going again to see how it goes. I will be using odds from Bet365 only as this is the bookie I will be betting with. For recording purposes each advice will be recorded as a 1pt bet although I myself, will be betting them in multiples aswell as the odd single bet. As I said, we will see how the next few weeks go before taking it further. :cash
Good luck with this one JJ :ok i'm sure it'll be successful but i hope you keep posting as your last Over's thread was very popular and profitable but the way you stopped it was disappointing to say the least . GL and let's hope for :cash

Re: Going For Overs Bet365 is the bookie I will be using that is why and it is only fair I post the odds I am betting at I feel. If things look promising after a month or so, I will think about working with a few more accounts to take advantage of the better odds. Both bets are winners tonight so that is a great start. Double paid over 6/4 aswell so happy days. :clap

01) Paderborn vs Oberhausen : Over 2.5 @ 1.825 German Bundesliga 2, Kick Off: 17.00. 02) Cambuur vs Volendam : Over 2.5 @ 19/40 Holland 1st Division, Kick Off: 19.00.
Paderborn 1-2 Oberhausen Cambuur 3-0 Volendam 01) +0.82 02) +0.48 Selections: 2 Wins: 2 Running Profit: +1.30 (to 1pt level stakes)

Most of you will remember I had a fairly succesful Over 2.5 Goal System and having been working on one these past few weeks (with positive results so far) I will get a thread going again to see how it goes.
JJ good to see you back on this track. The last overs thread was pretty solid. Just wondering how much change you made to the system. (not asking you to reveal the system or changes, just whether there is significant different to the criteria or minor tweaks/optimisations and improvements). Good luck with it...

JJ good to see you back on this track. The last overs thread was pretty solid. Just wondering how much change you made to the system. (not asking you to reveal the system or changes, just whether there is significant different to the criteria or minor tweaks/optimisations and improvements). Good luck with it...
Not much difference just a slight tweak with head to head statistics and recent games.
hey' date=' I was just wondering (rather than going through all of the many threads you have started), what kind of yield over how many games did you achieve in your last overs system?[/quote'] I'm not sure, it was pretty solid though, a quick search for Over 2.5 systems and the thread should pop up for you. :ok

Re: Going For Overs Saturday 03) Tottenham vs Portsmouth : Over 2.5 @ 11/20 English Premiership, Kick Off: 15.00. 04) Zalaegerszeg vs Debrecen : Over 2.5 @ 4/6 Hungary 1st Division, Kick Off : 16.30. 05) Leverkusen vs Schalke : Over 2.5 @ 19/20 German Bundesliga, Kick Off: 17.30. 06) Mallorca vs Barcelona : Over 2.5 @ 4/7 Spain La Liga, Kick Off: 19.00. 07) Veendam vs Maastricht : Over 2.5 @ 8/15 Holland 1st Division, Kick Off: 20.00.

• 2 weeks later...