Poland 26-28 March

An early bet for me this week as well. Game on Saturday but I expect odds to drop. Took it yesterday but was to tired to preview it. So here we go today: Cracovia Krakow - Ruch Chorzow DNB @1.86 SBO 1 @2.55 SBO Cracovia lost last round in Gdynia as I expected and hoped for. However they are a different team at home and the fact that they do not have to play their home games in Sosnowiec any more, only can help them, and indeed it does. This is still not their home ground but at least in Krakow and more fans coming. So far played two games home, against Legia, great game unfortunately lost 1-2, but they were class over Legia missing good chances. Then won 3-0 against Korona, actually here win was to harsh but deserved and worth mentioning is fact that they played with depleted squad. As they did in Gdynia last round, however for this game they will welcome few players back and that should only boost their fire. New guy Suvorov missed last two games and in offense it was quite visible, coach is quite sure he will be ready on Satuday. As well back is Sacha who only played a quarter in Gdynia, good news that creative midfielder Golinski played a half last time and should be ready to play much more this time. + cb Polczak coming back from suspensions. For the time being Cracovia will be without only injured for ages Slusarski and suspended young defensive midfielder Klich, a miss here as I liked this guy playing but not that big one seeing Golinski fit. Cracovia will have a good team and I see no problem here + mentioned already home ground advantage. Ruch on the other hand is having terrific season. 4th in league with not big loss to top teams and just yesterday qualified to semi finals of Polish Cup. Great season, no doubts but the fatigue is also visible. They play every 3 days recently and injuries do not help them either. Coach would definitely liked to use more fringe players in cup as he used to do but he could not. Key influential best forward Niedzielan remains out + definitely two other very important players dm Baran and cb Sadlok will be out suspended. I believe I can take a blind shot and say another dm Straka will miss the game again, he is not playing for a while, yesterday his status was injured + no idea if full back Nykiel will be ready till Saturday. Lots of problems, without Straka and Baran they are withouth central midfield. The fact they played 120min yesterday (overtime was needed) will not help them either. + I have noticed that this rhtym influenced their play and they are not so good as they were. In Warszawa against Polonia they were weaked and got a draw from offside goal, in Gdynia won but their keeper was a hero. With such display on road again, + mentioned fatigue + missing players. I give Cracovia here a very decent chance to get 3 important pts to not look back on red zone. Cracovia last season was -1/2, situation obvioslu changed with Ruch amazingly improved but DNB here yesterday was 1.96, great odds imo and had to take them. Dropped I have noticed, but still yet a bit value left. I have Cracovia chances as 40-41% to win the game in current circumstances. Less value in fixed odds but @2.55 on Cracovia looks nice for bigger odds hunters. Good Luck, Hob

Re: Poland 26-28 March Match: Lechia Gdańsk - Legia Warszawa Pick: 1 (ah 0,+0,5) Odd: 2,00 bet367 Stake: 5/10 Players of both clubs played in 4 matches in 11 days (leauge and Polish Cup competitions). Lechia deservedly defeated in Krakow with Wisla and Legia won with Ruch, but only players from Gdansk rejoiced with promotion to the semifinals Polish Cup. Tommorow Legia will play without best defender Choto (14/1), strikers Chinyama (7/2 long term), Dong (2/0 ex player Man UTD!!!), defender Szala (5/0). In additional striker Mieciel (14/4) is still taking antibiotics but second striker Grzelak (11 / 4) still feels some pain. Recently refused entry to the playing field. According to experts physiologist Richard Szul exaggerated in pre-season training and now that players like Rybus Iwanski missing or speed. Bialas coach complaining about lack of training units, on the other hand, players are given a short training where there is a very cheerful atmosphere. In other hands coach of Lechia - Kafarski has all players and tommorow we will see the same players who won with Wisla. In a team atmosphere is very good. i think that players of Kafarski will want to improve their balance of negative encounters with the Legion in their own stadium (two failures). Good Lucksmile.gif:ok Oh my God...HT 2-0 FT 2-3.....Polish Leauge - I love it

Re: Poland 26-28 March

Friday 26 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif GKS Belchatów v Zaglebie Lubin (16:45 GMT) 1.85 3.6 5.4 100.35 %
maximize.gif Lechia Gdansk v Legia Warszawa (19:00 GMT) 3.75 3.25 2.28 101.30 %
Saturday 27 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Polonia Warszawa v Arka Gdynia (13:45 GMT) 2.08 3.4 4.2 101.30 %
maximize.gif Cracovia Kraków v Ruch Chorzow (16:00 GMT) 2.67 3.2 2.97 102.37 %
maximize.gif Polonia Bytom v Wisla Kraków (17:15 GMT) 4.6 3.35 2.02 101.09 %
maximize.gif Slask Wroclaw v Korona Kielce (18:15 GMT) 2.08 3.35 4.1 102.32 %
Sunday 28 March 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Jagiellonia Bialystok v Piast Gliwice (13:45 GMT) 1.7 3.65 6.5 101.61 %
maximize.gif Odra Wodzislaw Slaski v Lech Poznan (16:00 GMT) 4.5 3.65 1.91 101.98 %

Re: Poland 26-28 March Gornik Zabrze - Flota Swinoujscie (-0.75) 1 @1.98 SBO As much as I believe Gornik is an overrated team a bit, still this line satisfies me as my fair odds would be much lower on -0.75 line. Gornik improved significantly in defense this round. 3 games, all 3 without conceding goals. The fact captain Banas is back in centre of the defense makes the whole unit looking few times better than last round when he was out seriously injured. Another long term injury Zahorski is playing better and better and upfront Gornik needs a good offensive boost. Basta is back as well + I like personally Wodecki very much meaning I believe Gornik will soon start scoring more than once a game. They miss today right back and that is the only problem. Flota is a mid table side. They live from selling best players to local bigger Pogon but still even missing those best ones, they take some less known players and still look solid. However on road i never liked tham and seems I will not this round either. They have no targets to promote, just to stay close to top team and play every next game. They lost 1-2 at home to Znicz and that was worryfying as they are the typical home ground team. They seem to have best team avaialble today but after a long trip and on the ground of promotion candidate ground, willl find it hard to get pts. Gornik will have again 7000fans behind them (only 7k as it would be twice as much if not the stadium being prepared for rebuilding). But Gornik fans are famous of not giving up on their team even in bad moments, not like Legia fans laughing at their players. Anyway to key to promotion for Gornik is to win all home games and they are capable of it. Potential is in this team, last results build up the atmosphere. They are seems happier now, less pressure and people in charge more satisfied. They need to score more goals but today it will be possible as Flota aint a fully defensive side. I like Gornik chances here, last round they were -1 @1.80 against GKP which was way to low, but Flota aint world beaters and Gornik is a trully deserved fav here. Hob

Re: Poland 26-28 March Gornik Polkowice-Olimpia Grudziadz Tipp:Gornik Polkowice@1,65 Stake:8/10 Bookmaker:Bwin Starting date:27.03.2010 15:00 Today at 15:00 in Polkowicach local Gornik will be taking Olimpia Grudziądz. Górnik is one of chief favorites for the promotion, however the press at the lead is very big and hosts of the today's match must win such matches. Olimpia has only 2 points less than today's hosts and if Gornik today wins he will lose one rival in the fight for the promotion. Apart from that footballers from Polkowice must win today, because Zagłębie Sosnowiec has already 4 points of the majority and in case of the possible penalty by footballers of Gornik, Zaglebie could jump away for today's hosts to 7 points. Górnik in the last railway after the very good match drew on the away with Bałtyk Gdynia 3-3. Baltyk is a very reliable team and at home Bałtyk is really very strong. The match was still on high quality. The pace of the match was very fast, and footballers from Polkowice presented themselves very well. They played offensively and they created quite a lot of goalmouth situations for themselves. They showed a few fast, combinative actions. The entire team played with the swing... Midfielder-Piotrowski is in the great form. In the far more worse form is Olimpia Grudziądz. In the last railway today's guests won on the away with Lechia Zielona Góra 3-2, however the style of the game of footballers from Grudziądz will leave a lot to be desired. The match stood on the very low level. Both teams played fatally. Lechia tried to attack, however she lacked the idea for the game. Olimpia played very slowly and chaotically. 3 goals of the Olimpia are a merit of the awful game of defenders of Lechia which made a lot of straight mistakes. Górnik Polkowice will play today in the strongest composition. Olimpia will play today very seriously weakened. Still cannot play basic defenders-Rogalski, Trachimowicz and Brede and first goalkeeper-Osiecki. After the last match with Lechia to the circle being out of the game joined:next basic defender-Koczur and two very important midfielders-Pawlak and Rogóż, who must be out of the game behind cards. Everyone these competitors are basic players of Olimpia and it will be very hard today to replace them. Peculiarly weakened is Olimpia defence. A line of defence will play today in very experimental placing, in defence line will play a few very young footballers. Second Olimpia golkeeaper-Struski isn't acquitting himself well this way, like Daniel Osiecki... It will be very hard also to replace midfielders-Pawlak and Rogóż, because they were the best players of Olimpia in the match with Lechia. I think, that better had at one's disposal and carried with the cheers of the audience Górnik will defeat the seriously weakened Olimpia.

Re: Poland 26-28 March Warta Poznan-Wisla Plock Tipp:Wisla Plock(+1)@1,71 Stake:4/10 Bookmaker:Bwin Starting date:27.03.2010 15:00 Today at 15:00 in Poznań local Warta will be taking Wisla Płock. Warta doesn't already have chances for the promotion, and the fall isn't threatening her. Wisla is taking seats right above the decreasing zone, however MKS Kluczbork has the same amount of points as Wisla, and Znicz Pruszków has only 2 points of the loss and today's guests must score a point. The mobilization in rows of Wisla is very intense. Warta in the last railway after the awful game lost on the away with KSZO 1-2. KSZO entirely dominated that meeting. Footballers from Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski conducted the game and they had the considerable optical majority. Warta limited herself to the defence and few counter-attacks which with the rest left for her poorly. Very poorly played Warta defence. In the offensive it was also poorly. Warta played too slowly and schematically. Poorly functioned wings... In the definitely more better form is Wisła Płock. In the last railway today's guests lost at home ŁKS Łódź 1-2, however footballers from Płock played very well and if they played more effectively they would win this meeting. Wisła conducted the game and she created really many dangerous situations for scoring a goal. ŁKS defence more than once got lost at fast, combinative actions of Wisła. Very well played wingers. Wisła played fastly and she was able to surprise the rival. Very well acquitted herself a defence of Wisła, with which ŁKS competitors could not advise themselves. Wisła lacked one-effectivenesses. Warta will play today in the strongest composition. Wisła will also play today in the strongest squad, and in addition to the team is coming back an important player-Masłowski. I think that called up Wisła won't lose this match.

Re: Poland 26-28 March Polonia Warszawa-Arka Gdynia Tipp:Polonia Warszawa@2,00 Stake:5/10 Bookmaker:Bet365 Starting date:27.03.2010 14:45 Today at 14:45 in warszawa local Polonia will be tacking Arka Gdynia. Polonia is a team with very great, like to Polish conditions, potential. The team from Warszawa was supposed to fight over the championship in this season, but the awful attitude of the team in the autumn round, brutally modified plans of the chairman Wojciechowski and currently Polonia is taking the last place in the table. This match is a match of the last chance for Polonia. The mobilization in the team is very intense. If Polonia footballers today won't win, it they won't already be having a chance for the maintenance. Footballers know that it will be end for the team. Chairman announced, that if the team doesn't win today, it is possible to pay buc the change of matches with default, and chairman will retreat from the team. Personally Polonia is one of the best teams in Ekstraklasa and she is certainly able to defeat Arka today. In the last railway Polonia lost on the away with Zaglebie Lubin 0-2, however hosts of the today's match played well and they should not lose this meeting. Polonia from the beginning of the match tried to attack. Polonia footballers conducted the game and they created more situation for scoring a goal. However Zaglebie was very lucky and... Zaglebie has phenomenally had at his disposal Micanski. Polonia played fastly and combinative. Polonia players were able to long stay by the ball and to impose their style of the game upon the rival. Footballers from Warszawa played well, at times wonderfully and apparently, that the team was playing better and better... Superbly are fit side defenders-Brzyski and Mynar, who are in the really high form. In the last match a little more poorly played Mierzejewski and Gancarczyk, which are driving motors of the entire team in this round, but it resulted rather from the fact that footballers from Lubin great had looked after them. Today coach Bakero will enter a few changes into the team. To one's nominal position, i.e. centre defender, is coming back Tomasz Jodłowiec, who in the centre of midfield played poorly. In my opinion it is splendid movement. Jodłowiec is an excellent centre defender, and with Dziewicki they are creating one of the best duets of centre defenders in Ekstraklasa. To playmaker position from the wing stayed moved-Mierzejewski, who as playmaker, still inWisla Płock, was played great. Arka in the last railway won at home with Cracovia 2-0. The match stood on the very low level. Arka played slowly, without the idea. Footballers from Gdynia didn't deal with the defence of Cracovia. Cracovia, in spite of the fact that through the entire second-half she played in 10, has often threatened the goal of Inhabitants of Gdynia. The defence of Arka is in the weak predisposition. In the match with Cracovia the defence line of today's guests made quite a lot of straight mistakes. Personally Arka is definitely weaker than Polonia. Arka is a typical team of the own court. In away matches Arka footballers are playing much more poorly, than in home matches. They most often limit themselves to the defence and counter-attacks. Polonia at home is very strong. Polonia will play today in the strongest composition. To the team is coming backimportant attacker-Ivanovski. Arka will also play in the strongest composition, Mawaye will be able to play, however he will probably seat himself on the substitute's bench. I think, that firmly called up and carried with the cheers of the audience Polonia Warszawa will win this match.

Gornik Polkowice-Olimpia Grudziadz Tipp:Gornik Polkowice@1,65 Stake:8/10 Bookmaker:Bwin Starting date:27.03.2010 15:00 Today at 15:00 in Polkowicach local Gornik will be taking Olimpia Grudziądz. Górnik is one of chief favorites for the promotion, however the press at the lead is very big and hosts of the today's match must win such matches. Olimpia has only 2 points less than today's hosts and if Gornik today wins he will lose one rival in the fight for the promotion. Apart from that footballers from Polkowice must win today, because Zagłębie Sosnowiec has already 4 points of the majority and in case of the possible penalty by footballers of Gornik, Zaglebie could jump away for today's hosts to 7 points. Górnik in the last railway after the very good match drew on the away with Bałtyk Gdynia 3-3. Baltyk is a very reliable team and at home Bałtyk is really very strong. The match was still on high quality. The pace of the match was very fast, and footballers from Polkowice presented themselves very well. They played offensively and they created quite a lot of goalmouth situations for themselves. They showed a few fast, combinative actions. The entire team played with the swing... Midfielder-Piotrowski is in the great form. In the far more worse form is Olimpia Grudziądz. In the last railway today's guests won on the away with Lechia Zielona Góra 3-2, however the style of the game of footballers from Grudziądz will leave a lot to be desired. The match stood on the very low level. Both teams played fatally. Lechia tried to attack, however she lacked the idea for the game. Olimpia played very slowly and chaotically. 3 goals of the Olimpia are a merit of the awful game of defenders of Lechia which made a lot of straight mistakes. Górnik Polkowice will play today in the strongest composition. Olimpia will play today very seriously weakened. Still cannot play basic defenders-Rogalski, Trachimowicz and Brede and first goalkeeper-Osiecki. After the last match with Lechia to the circle being out of the game joined:next basic defender-Koczur and two very important midfielders-Pawlak and Rogóż, who must be out of the game behind cards. Everyone these competitors are basic players of Olimpia and it will be very hard today to replace them. Peculiarly weakened is Olimpia defence. A line of defence will play today in very experimental placing, in defence line will play a few very young footballers. Second Olimpia golkeeaper-Struski isn't acquitting himself well this way, like Daniel Osiecki... It will be very hard also to replace midfielders-Pawlak and Rogóż, because they were the best players of Olimpia in the match with Lechia. I think, that better had at one's disposal and carried with the cheers of the audience Górnik will defeat the seriously weakened Olimpia.
Cheers JayJay, which league are these guys?

Gornik Zabrze - Flota Swinoujscie (-0.75) 1 @1.98 SBO As much as I believe Gornik is an overrated team a bit, still this line satisfies me as my fair odds would be much lower on -0.75 line. Gornik improved significantly in defense this round. 3 games, all 3 without conceding goals. The fact captain Banas is back in centre of the defense makes the whole unit looking few times better than last round when he was out seriously injured. Another long term injury Zahorski is playing better and better and upfront Gornik needs a good offensive boost. Basta is back as well + I like personally Wodecki very much meaning I believe Gornik will soon start scoring more than once a game. They miss today right back and that is the only problem. Flota is a mid table side. They live from selling best players to local bigger Pogon but still even missing those best ones, they take some less known players and still look solid. However on road i never liked tham and seems I will not this round either. They have no targets to promote, just to stay close to top team and play every next game. They lost 1-2 at home to Znicz and that was worryfying as they are the typical home ground team. They seem to have best team avaialble today but after a long trip and on the ground of promotion candidate ground, willl find it hard to get pts. Gornik will have again 7000fans behind them (only 7k as it would be twice as much if not the stadium being prepared for rebuilding). But Gornik fans are famous of not giving up on their team even in bad moments, not like Legia fans laughing at their players. Anyway to key to promotion for Gornik is to win all home games and they are capable of it. Potential is in this team, last results build up the atmosphere. They are seems happier now, less pressure and people in charge more satisfied. They need to score more goals but today it will be possible as Flota aint a fully defensive side. I like Gornik chances here, last round they were -1 @1.80 against GKP which was way to low, but Flota aint world beaters and Gornik is a trully deserved fav here. Hob
1-1 FT unlucky though, Gornik was playing their best game of the round, Flota's keeper man of the match. After scored penal they had no chance to score another goal at all while Gornik had at least a few. **** happens, better luck later.

Re: Poland 26-28 March No special love for totday games. Polonia - Wisla Wisla is playing poorly this round, Polonia at home just the opposite and especially loves to take pts from the big ones. Slask - Korona Slask misses few players in defense and is not playing well this round, twice already lost at home which is a bit surprising for them. Worth a trust this time? Not sure, thought Korona is after midweek cup game. In 1st Div Widzew low odds, they do not belong to this league being far better than any team, but they are not focused, suffocate being forced to play on so low level league. Leczna should win as visitors are having problems in defense, but in the past few draws between them, and Leczna is not playing as well as in preparation period. Maybe small shot on exackly one goal win, but just for fun.

Re: Poland 26-28 March Cracovia Krakow-Ruch Chorzow Tipp:Cracovia Krakow DNB@1,80 Stake:10/10 Bookmaker:Bet365 Starting date:27.03.2010 17:00 Tipp:Cracovia Krakow@2,50 Stake:6/10 Bookmaker:Bet365 Starting date:27.03.2010 17:00 Tipp:Cracovia Krakow(-1)@5,50 Stake:2/10 Bookmaker:Bet365 Starting date:27.03.2010 17:00 Today at 17:00 in Kraków local Cracovia will be undertaking Ruch Chorzów. Both teams have for every to fight. Cracovia is in the group which is fighting over the maintenance. There is a great press and every penalty can quite a lot cost the team of today's hosts. Ruch unexpectedly, still continues at the lead of the table and he is fighting for European Cups. However today's guests with potential definitely are surrendering to remaining teams from the lead. Apart from that Ruch advanced to the semi-final ofPoland Cup and it is for today's guests big chance to European Cups. CRACOVIA KRAKÓW Lenczyk coach charges before the own audience are playing really very well and they are able to defeat everyone. Cracovia has the large potential, chairman Filipiak is going thoroughly to strengthen the team and the team from Kraków is supposed to fight for European Cups in the next season. In the last railway Cracovia lost on the away with Arka Gdynia 0-2, however hosts of the today's match weren't worse team than Arka, and they deserved what least for draw. The match was played at the slow pace, but Cracovia had glimmers of the splendid game and she showed a few combinative actions, conducted on the full rate. Footballers of Cracovia expected, however mainly for the defence. Cracovia played very well in defence, admittedly for Cracovia defenders happened a few straight mistakes, but in the draught of the entire match the defence line of Cracovia acquitted itself without accusations. Admittedly very poorly played Tupalski, but today he will sit down on the substitute's bench. Cracovia was able to long stay by the ball. Baran and Szeliga great ended sactions of Arka. In home matches Cracovia is playing around bare differently. Today's hosts from the beginning are trying to impose their style of the game upon the rival and for the first minutes they are attacking. The positional attack of Cracovia is working recently really quite well. Very well look outflanking actions. Superbly are acquitting themselves side defenders. Cracovia is impressing also with a good physical training. High-speed footballers of Cracovia are looking very well. In the entrance we will see today Cabaj, who is accessing in Merda place , who in the match with Arka acquitted himself not too good. In the defence they will play:on left side-Derbich, who is coming back to composition in Sasin place. Derbich in this round is acquitting ihimelf great. In defensive he play without accusations and often he is joining in offensive actions what is a lot of benefit to a team. In centre will play Wasiluk and Polczak, who is coming back after absence in the last match. On the right side will appear great had at his disposal Mierzejewski. In midfield we will see today:inside duet of defensive midfielders-Baran and Szeliga. Before them, coming back to composition, fantastic-Suvorov. All over his right side will play Pawlusiński, and on the left Goliński, who in the last match played the entire second-half and carried quite a lot to the game of entire team. In the attack will play Matusiak, who is coming back to the great form. RUCH CHORZÓW Ruch in the spring round is playing deciding worse than in the autumn round. Today's guests are playing deciding better at home. In away matches Ruch is depreciating quite a lot. In the last railway today's guests won at home with GKS Bełchatów 1-0, however GKS had in that match majority. Footballers from Bełchatów conducted the game and they controlled the course of the match. They created quite a lot of shooting situations for themselves, but an effectiveness was missing. Ruch played poorly in the defence and GKS footballers with ease played the ball in surroundings 16 undergrounds from the turnstile of Ruch, and there with a few quick passes lost defenders from Chorzów. Fatally played side defenders. GKS wingers with ease beat them and they created dangerous chances for scoring a goal. Ruch wasn't able to longer stay by the ball. Inhabitants of Chorzów played slowly and chaotically. From a few matches a defensive midfielder-Baran, who is in the phenomenal form, is carrying out the game of the entire team, however he today won't play... In the winter break Brzyski left the squad and from this moment many competitors are playing not on one's positions. Footballers on new positions deal with very poorly. From the moment of Niedzielan injury much worse also is looking an attacking game. For the attack stayed moved Zając, however he very often veers towards the right side and he is impersonating the role of the winger what he causes, that Sobiech left alone stays in the attack. For this reason the majority of crosses is falling down with loot of the goalkeeper or defenders of rivals. On tuesday Ruch, as part of the quarter-finals of Poland Cup, played away from home with Legia. Inhabitants of Chorzów after 120 minutes of the heavy fight, lost with Legia 1-2, however in spite of it advanced to the semi-final. Inhabitants of Chorzów will certainly feel efforts of this match and the travel. Ruch in that match lost many powers. Today's guests were playing poorly, but on the court they "bit into the grass" and fought their way through. In away matches Ruch footballers will turn oneself for the defence and the game from the counter-attack. Ruch will play today in system 4-4-2. In the entrance we will see Pilarz. In defence-on the left side-Jakubowski, who is a nominal right defender and on the left side he doesn't deal with best. In centre Stawarczyk and Grodzicki. This two played in matches with GKS and with Legia and they acquitted themselves not too good. One can see, that they are playing with themselves briefly and they are lacking a bit of an agreement. Apart from that sometimes for them are happening straight mistakes. On the right side will play nominal winger-Grzyb, who on this position deals with poorly. Grzyb often goes too far up to the turnstile of the rival and he forgets about the return, what the gap on the defensive is formed. In the line of midfield they will play today:on the left side Janoszka. In my opinion he is weak player. He is lacking dynamics, he is too often falls down and he is poorly acquitting himself in duels "1 on 1". In centre Pulkowski, who recently is playing very poorly and Straka, who is coming back after injury. On the right side we will see young-Damian Świerblewski, who in the last matches showed that he was a bit still lacking to the level of the rest of the team. At the front will play Sobiech and Zając. At the game from the counter-attack the speed of Zając will certainly be useful, however Zając very much ran around everywhere in the match with Legia and today he won't certainly be so fresh, like in the last matches. PERSONNEL SITUATION Cracovia will play today without basic centre midfielder-Klich, however Suvorov is coming back to the team and this isn't grave weakness. All the more so because Klich in the last match with Arka played very poorly. To the team is coming back three of the best footballers in the team(!!!)-centre defender-Polczak, playmaker Suvorov, who is in the phenomenal form and incredibly fast winger-Sacha. How I already wrote it is the three of the Best footballers of Cracovia and their return are huge strengthening for Cracovia. I will also add that a next very important player of Cracovia-Goliński is sound in body, who in the last match was able to play only 45 minutes. Ruch will play today very seriously weakened. In the guests team they won't play:key centre defender-Sadlok. Sadlok is one of the best centre defenders in the entire Ekstraklasa. Recently out of necessity he played on the left side of defence... Sadlok is one of the best footballers of the entire team... His lack is a great weakness for Ruch... Won't play also Baran-definitely best footballer of Ruch in last meetings. Baran is in the delicious form. Excellent at the destruction and very good at the offensive. Baran cracked down on playing and it came out great for him. His shots of distance were the most dangerous weapon of Ruch in the last matches. Still cannot play also best Ruch attacker-Niedzielan. His speed would be very useful in the today's meeting. Lack of these players can heave key influence on fates of this match. SUMMARY Cracovia in matches before the own audience is very strong. Recently Inhabitants of Kraków are in the fairly good form. In the match with Arka they didn't deserve the defeat. Admittedly the match was poor, but Cracovia acquitted herself quite quite well. By in second half hosts of the today's match played in 10, but yet posed a threat quite a lot beneath the turnstile of Arka. Cracovia played thoroughly in the defence. Tupalski made quite a lot of straight mistakes, but today he will stay replaced by coming back to composition-Polczak and the defensive play of Cracovia will certainly be far more better. Superbly are playing side defenders. Cracovia was able to long stay by the ball and to speed up in the opportune moment. To Cracovia squad coming back today 3 Best players of this team!!! This is huge reinforcement for today's hosts. Ruch is playing poorly recently. In the match with GKS today's guests were very lucky. Fatally is fit a defence, where footballers are playing not on one's positions. Ruch on tuesday played nn away with Legia in Poland Cup. Inhabitants of Chorzów lost after extra time 1-2, but they advanced to the semi-final. However 120 minutes of the very heavy fight and the travel will certainly affect the freshness of Inhabitants of Chorzów. The freshness will certainly be today on the side of Cracovia which in this round is impressing with the physical preparation. Ruch will play today without two very important players. Baran was the best competitor of Ruch in last meetings, and Sadlok is one of the best centre defenders in the entire Ekstraklasa. Still cannot play also the best Ruch attacker-Niedzielan. A centre of midfield can be a key to the victory today. Cracovia has the very strong centre of midfield and if she will dominate the ones zone of the court it for the victory will be for her much more easily. It should not be difficult, because Pulkowski is in the awful form, and Straka only just is coming back after injury. Also outflanking actions can be the key to success. Pawlusiński and Goliński are in very good form, and side defenders of Ruch are playing recently hopelessly. Cracovia is playing fastly and combinative and it will be hard for tired footballers of Ruch today to keep up with Orest Lenczyka charges. I think, that definitely better had at one's disposal and carried with the cheers of the audience Cracovia high will win this match.

Re: Poland 26-28 March Widzew Lodz - Motor Lublin (-1.75) 1 @2.16 SBO Not sure why odds on Widew on this line are rising. This is more like -2 line in my book, very big one for this division. I would not be interested in fixed odds but if Wdzews wins, they do it convincigly. No doubts at all but the class difference between these two is just overwhelming. Widzew bench players are way better than Motor ones. Lodz team is suffocating in this league being so much better against any other side here. Motor on the other hand does not belong to 1st div and is going down. They have "magic" coach Baniak but lets be serious, as much as those history days where so called "motivational" coaches were successful are gone. Motor won two in a row, but they are poor side and won against other poor teams. It will be today parking bus in their goal line but Widzew has to make it as a training ground and try beat such blocades. Match 18 for Widzew is very strong and even few bench players are in match XI they are not weakening the team at all.

Re: Poland 26-28 March Match: Jagiellonia Białystok - Piast Gliwice Pick: 1 and under 2,25 Odds: 1,65 and 1,78 (12bet) Stake: 3/10 and 2/10 Coach of Piast Ryszard Wieczorek don't take to Bialystok: Muszlik (midfielder 19/1), Kowalski ( defender 15/1), D. Iwan (striker 5/1 he plays only 1 all match ), Krzycki ( defender 7/1 only 3 all match). Jaggiellonia only without very experiend midfielder Hermes (21/0). This match has stake 6 points because both team are near bottom. Some players of Jagiellonia played in last Wendsday in Polish Cup where they win with Korona 3-0 and will play in semifinal. Jaga have better squad than Piast and I think that today they will win, but we will see a few goals. Good luck:hope

Re: Poland 26-28 March Jagiellonia Bialystok-Piast Gliwice Tipp:Jagiellonia Bialystok@1,61 and Jagiellonia Bialystok(-1)@3,00 Stake:9/10(Jagiellonia Bialystok) and 5/10(Jagiellonia Bialystok(-1)) Bookmaker:Bet365 Starting date:28.03.2010 14:45 Today at 14:45 in Białystok local Jagiellonia will be taking Piast Gliwice. Both teams are fighting over the maintenance and it will be match by proverbial 6 points. The more so as both teams are having in their account 20 points. Both teams will enter on this match maximum called up. JAGIELLONIA BIALYSTOK Jagiellonia in relation to a corruption scandal before the season was punished with 10 negative points and now Inhabitants of Białystok must fight over the maintenance. Jagiellonia has huge potential. Jaga, by Polonia, it, in my opinion, two best teams pose with "great three" Polish Ekstraklasa-Wisła, Lech i Legia. The team for a few years is being very wisely reinforced. Best players stay in the team and very propably is fact that after this season Grosicki, or Bruno won't leave the squad, because Jaga has big chance to European Cups. Jagiellonia on aways was playing poorly, however recently it is much better. However Jagiellonia is a typical team of the own court. At home footballers from Białystok are incredibly strong and they are able to defeat everyone. Recently Jaga is in the phenomenal form. The team is on a roll. Fantastic game in the last matches, advance to the semi-final of Poland Cup... In the last league railway Jagiellonia lost on the away with Lech Poznań 0-2. Lech is at the moment the best team in Poland. Before the own audience Lech footballers are not for defeating, however Jaga played in this match delicious. Relating to such a strong rival, as well in the away match, hosts of the today's match presented themselves fantastically. The pace of the match was very fast. Unexpectedly it today's hosts had initiative in this meeting. Jaga led it game and created more dangerous situations. Although grass was in not best condition, footballers from Białystok played very fastly and smoothly. Combinative actions played on the high speed weren't missing. In the outstanding form is Grosicki. His speed is a great advantage of coach Probierz. Superbly is acquitting itself a centre of midfield. And on wings delicious are acquitting themselves Lato and Bruno. The centre of midfield also looks great. Inhabitants of Białystok in the last matches were able to dominate this zone of the court... Without accusations also is acquitting herself a defence of Jagiellonia, and side defenders are great connecting to outflanking actions. In the great form is Jagiellonia goalkeeper-Sandomierski. On wednesday Jagiellonia played at home with Korona Kielce, as part of the quarter-finals of Poland Cup. Hosts of the today's match won this meeting 3-0 and in the process were promoted to a more distant phase of gameses. Jagiellonia showed in this match that at home she was very, very strong. Footballers from Białystok entirely dominated this match. They had the huge optical majority, all the time they attacked and they created a lot of dangerous situations for themselves. Today's hosts are impressing with splendid physical and high-speed arrangements. Jaga is playing very fastly... She is very fastly playing the ball. Jagiellonia footballers demonstrated a lot of very fast renewals of passes under a penalty area of the rival... I will admit that I am delighted with Jagiellonia game in the recent time. Particularly if Jaga has the cheers of the audience on her side. Today Jagiellonia from the beginning will expect the attack. In the entrance we will see Sandomierski. In defence-on the left side Klepczarek, who in the match with Korona acquitted himself phenomenally. In centre Cionek and Skerla. Both are recently in very good form. On the right side very talented Lewczuk. I really like this player. He is well fulfilling defensive tasks and he really great is acquitting himself in the offensive. In midfield we will see today:on the left side Lato, who in this round is playing superbly. In centre will play today Grzyb and Burkhard. Two excellent centre midfielders. Both are playing delicious. The are great stopping actionf of the rival and they are superbly playing the ball. Two of leading centre midfielders of the entire Ekstraklasa... On the right side will appear today Brazilian Bruno, who is acquitting himself on this position just as well, like in the centre of midfield. In the attack remarkable duet-Frankowski and Grosicki. Both superbly understand one another and they are a terror to every defence in Poland. PIAST GLIWICE Piast is a typical team of the own court. In home matches Inhabitants of Gliwice are able to present difficult conditions for the rival, however in away matches today's guests are losing quite a lot from their value. Personally Piast is much weaker than Jagiellonia. Recently Inhabitants of Gliwice aren't in the best form. In the last railway Piast won at home with Polonia Bytom 1-0. Admittedly Piast deserved to this victory, however Polonia which is a team definitely weaker than Jagiellonia, very often has threatened Piast goal. Defence of Piast is in the really weak predisposition. Polonia footballers exchanged a few faster passes, and defenders from Gliwice already got lost. Side defenders easily let wingers of Polonia Bytom to beat themselves and they have rarely joined in offensive actions. Between Glik and Gamla an agreement is missing. The match was played at the very slow pace. Piast played very predictable. Very poorly functioned wings. In the entrance of Piast we will see today Kwapisz. In the defence will play:on the left side-Szary, in centre Glik and Gamla, on the right side Kaszowski. They will appear in the midfield:on the left side Wilczek. Wilczek is one of the best players of Piast, and recently he is in very good form, however Wilczek is a typical playmaker. I don't know why coach Wieczorek wants to move Wilczek to the side. Wilczek as playmaker is acquitting himself phenomenally, and in my opinion on the wing he will be feeling very heavily. In centre of midfield will play:Zganiacz and Iwan, and before them Pietroń. Pietroń will appear in place of Wilczek, who is moved to the wing. But Pietroń is a nominal winger and in my opinion he won't advise himself on this position. On the right side will play poorly had at his disposal Biskup. In the attack we will see Olszar, however he alone won't win thei match for Piast. PERSONNEL SITUATION Jagiellonia will play today without centre midifelder-Hermes, however it isn't more considerable problem, because Jaga is playing today with two centre midfielders. Also a left defender-El Mehdi won't play, however he played in basic composition of hosts of the today's match only in the last meeting. And apart from that into his place will play Klepczarek, who in the match with Korona showed, that he is in really very high form. Piast will play today without important centre defender-Kowalski. His lack was visible in the last match. Replacing him-Gamla is in poor form. Apart from that Glik and Kowalski superbly understood one another... An important centre midfielder Muszalik cannot also play. Muszalik was recently in the fairly good form. He made a lot deal of good work in the destruction. Today Iwan will replace him... To sqad is returned very important attacker-Olszar. SUMMARY Jagiellonia at home is very, very strong. Footballers from Białystok are in the phenomenal form. They are great acquitted themselves in the last match league, even better in the match with Korona in Poland Cup. The team is on a roll, and today Jaga will play in 100% called up. It is match by proverbial 6 points. Hosts of the today's match are playing very fastly and combinative. Superbly are functioning wings... Piast is in the far more worse form. Fatally is fit a defence of Piast Gliwice. Hopelessly are playing side defenders which are letting easily beat themselves to wingers of rival and they aren't joining in offensive actions. Centre defenders also aren't acquitting themselves best. Key to success for Jagiellonia ca be a centre of midfield. If today's hosts dominate this zone of the court it for the victory will be much more easily. In the last matches Jagiellonia had many stronger rivals, but it Jaga won fight in the centre of midfield. Burhardt and Grzyb are outstanding players, and the last performances are showing, that both are in the very high form. Piast in the centre of midfield has Zganiacz and Iwan. Zganiacz is playing recently quite well, however will certainly be visible lack of Muszalik, who great acquitted himself in destruction. Replacing him-Iwan is much worse player. Certainly this two is lacking very much to duet of centre midfielders of Jagiellonia Białystok. Also very important will be outflanking actions. How I already wrote Jaga has incredibly strong wings, and side defenders great are connecting to offensive actions. It will be today easier for them, because side defenders of Piast are playing hopelessly. I think, that carried with the cheers of the audience Jagiellonia high will win this match.

Re: Poland 26-28 March Górnik Polkowice-Olimpia Grudziądz 3-2 +5,20 units Warta Poznań-Wisła Płock 2-0 -4,00 units Polonia Warszawa-Arka Gdynia 2-1 +5,00 units Cracovia Kraków-Ruch Chorzów 1-4 -18,00 units Jagiellonia Białystok-Piast Gliwice 2-0 +15,49 units