None High Roler Glory Hunt...

Bagzi

I didn´t post for a while in this section, and I thought that is it right time to start again. :D I will try to get some profit for myself and for you in long term ofcourse. My bet(s) will be singles only with starting bank €1000 at SboBet. Will be playing South American soccer mostly, and sometimes I will give you an extra bet(s) in European soccer aswell. I am high-roller myself, but now, my bet(s) will be 10% of my bank, so every single will be with amount of €10 (as this is glory hunt. :tongue2). Maximum 6 singles in one day time. My bet(s) will be based on Chile, Mexico, Argentina, Paraguay, Venecuela, sometimes Brasil, Copa Libertadores and Copa Sudamericana, (European soccer as I mentioned above - Norway, Sweden, Poland, Slovenia, Croatia, Serbia and Montenegro - if i could find some value bet(s)). My goal is to make my starting bank of €1000 to €3000. :cash So, wish me luck mates...

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.