Haydock 24 March

Re: Haydock 24 March 3.15 A nice 4 runner Novices Chase here, and preference is given to Frankie Anshan to take the prize for Alan Swinbank. He is a trainer who does well at Haydock, and has fired at a 17% strike rate over the last 5 years. What is eyecatching, however, is his record when it comes to novice chases, which stands at 25% and a LSP of over £11. I liked his debut run behind Herons Well, and I think he has much more potential than the others in the field. Bets 5 pts win Frankie Anshan @ 7/2 Bet 365 BOG 4.25 Ready To Crown fits the bill for me here in the feature. Trainer J Mackie is someone whom I have a lot of respect for, and the stats speak for themselves - especially at Haydock. His record with handicap hurdlers is a 13% strike rate with over £13 LSP, and at Haydock , he actually hits at a 27% strike rate with his hurdlers. This Ready to Crown looks a good proposition to increase that strike rate even further. Has won 2 good races, and gone up 21 lbs in the handicap, but I feel this horse is still improving, and can go well for Mackie at a track he does so well at. Bets 2 pts ew Ready to Crown @ 12/1 Bet 365 BOG :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.