Champions League 30th of March

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Champions League 30th of March

Exactly, and nice point - I suspect this market will be best to bet in-game. If United score first, I expect them to sit back and ride off the storm - I'll back Bayern on the corners. If Bayern score first, I'll wait and see how Man U react.. They don't need a win, so they may not go all out attack to get a goal. I'll probably back Man U on the corners in this situation, however, as I can't see them sit back and accept a 1-0 loss.
plan worked perfectly, Bayern won the corners 8-2 :clap

I think anyone taking a bet on United is taking a wee bit of a risk. They should be fine' date= as they're a far superior team, but with the likes of Ribery and Klose, Bayern could always sneak a win, like they did against Fiorentina, for example. Backing anyone away is always a risk, unless they're playing a completely useless outfit, like a Burnley or AC Milan.
Exactley like I said. Bayern were decidedly average, yet sneak it at the end.

Bayern Munchen-Manchester United over 2.5 @2.16 Betfar To be honest,I'm a little scared to predict a win here for Man Utd because I'm not sure how they will treat the game,Bayern's form in Bundesliga is pitiful,won 1-2 against Freiburg because of Robens genie,lost 1-2 against Stuttgart,lost against Frankurt 2-1,on the other side Man utd has an excelent form in EPL,and their cloackroom atmosphere is incomparable.I saw a lot of defensive mistakes made by Bayern in their last UCL/Bundesliga matches(Remember that Bayern-Fiorentina ,Fiorentina-Bayern,Frankfurt-Bayern) and I think that they will concede at least 1 gol tonight,considering that Rooneys form is incredible; My theory is that we'll see tonight another Bayern,Champions League is Champions League,Bayern can make a surprise,and I find a better safe value in goals and not in Manchester,draw or Bayern; Considering that over is @2.16 and Manchester is valued @2.55ish I dont see a big difference ,if we judge that Manchester could please theirself with a draw here too. I'm sure that we'll have 1 goal at least on the 1st half,and 1,2+in the second,so u can lay the over ,and you can get a 100% profit if u're a betfair member. So ,in the end,yes,from what we saw in UCL and Bundesliga/EPL,Manchester is definelty a better team(attack,defense,middle) but I find a better value in over 2.5.Bayern can surprise,Man Utd can concede,they are not invincible; Good luck:hope
GET IN!!! made a nice profit,lucky bcos Olic scored in 90min but there were loads of goal chanches.Anyway a good display by Bayern I'm sure that this win will revitalize them for their upcoming derby with Schalke . Anyway :cash

Exactley like I said. Bayern were decidedly average' date=' yet sneak it at the end.[/quote'] You think so? I thought Bayern were quite impressive, they dominated the midfield physically and didn't give United a chance on the ball, and they dealt with Rooney well. United were really poor. Looks like Rooney is injured aswell :nana

Bets for this game: Utd to win both halves -------------- 8.5 (Paddy Power) tiny stak:wall Utd -1 Asian handicap ---------------4.0 (Bet365) medium stake :wall Rooney 1st to score for his team ---- 3.3 (Paddy Power) small :clapstake
A small profit from those results. United obviously had the Chelsea game in mind tonight, they went one goal up rather luckily and were content to sit on the lead. It was basically Rooney up top by himself and maybe one or two players in support. Fortune it would seem mostly favours the brave and Ferguson's conservative tactics cost them in the end - from a Munich side who for the most part were a bit blunt it has to be said. The return leg will be interesting; United will be less cautious, but Munich should have some key players back. And if Robben returns maybe he can provide the clinicalness in front of goal that seems to be lacking tonight from both sides. I've got to say though well done Munich! And an even bigger congrats to anyone who backed them. ;)

Over 2,5 Goals in Munich for me @ 2,11 - odds are excellent with a top attacking German Team and free-scoring Manchester United involved...BET365 GL ADDED - OVER 2 GOALS IN LYON AT TEMPTING 1,925 - oods are even higher than what they were before that ''legendary'' Under between Inter and Chelsea
:ok:ok:ok:D

I'm i the only one that trusted Lyon :lol
I was 70% that Lyon will win tonight but not with this score;considering that Bordeaux came after a 3-1 loss with Marseille,I know UCL is something diferent but still,there was a difference of moral from the begining,I was expecting something like 1-0,2-0;Anyway congrats for the ones who backed Lyon and the over 2.5 in Lyon-Bordeaux,that under 2.5 @1.55 was so rubbish,reminds me about that Inter-Chelsea,where the under was about 1.60 in the begining.:beer

You think so? I thought Bayern were quite impressive, they dominated the midfield physically and didn't give United a chance on the ball, and they dealt with Rooney well. United were really poor. Looks like Rooney is injured aswell :nana
Awesome news for us(Chelsea) :nana Great night for me, got everything I needed :lol

Re: Champions League 30th of March Gutted after that result, saw there was no way Man U would lose. Bayern deserved it they played until the end and it was fitting a player like Olic would score that type of goal, a microcosm of the whole match IMO. Still it took an incredible effort from Bayern, two lucky goals, a crossbar and an all around brutal performance by Man U for them to win.

Re: Champions League 30th of March Also both Nani and Valencia could not show much on the wing. Badstuber did a great job regarding that its his first season for Bayern... and then CL on this level. Was Manchester Utd poor or Bayern that strong. I am having a hard time answering this.

Also both Nani and Valencia could not show much on the wing. Badstuber did a great job regarding that its his first season for Bayern... and then CL on this level. Was Manchester Utd poor or Bayern that strong. I am having a hard time answering this.
I'm not much of a game analizer , but on my local tv there have a great one invited on every Champions League to debate after the game... and here is what i understand from it's view - which sounds perfectly correct ! Ferguson lost the game , whit his bad tactics because of playing a 4-3-3 system at a Bayern team who mostly develops their game flow on the wings ! Simple as that . Playing a 3-3 on middle and offense against a team who will dig you on the flanks its a really bad choice , cause like it happened today , it will crispate your team... because in no way they could maintain the 3-3 and have a proper offensive attitude when they have to guard the wings ! ... This jaded the game very much on United side and also revealed their not so world class value . I hadd them on my mental list to be battling in the final whit Inter but not anymore 'even if they pass Bayern' . They are very average on long times of the game/s and if Rooney isn't clicking they look very blunt infrount of goal . .... Conclusion : very important to grasp the coach tactics and game plan before a certain game ! It was obvious that Ferguson was happy whit a draw also , because that was visible on the players attitude ! very conservative at times . This could be applied and tomorrow on Arsenal - Barca game . If Guardiola will be happy whit a draw , it would jade Barca very much and i will be on Arsenal to nick-it ! Hope this helps Zico :ok . The game was lost by means of tactics and atittude !

The game was lost by means of tactics and atittude !
Definitely attitude to me. Bayern are on the edge of losing Bundesliga and CL within 10 days and ending their campaign with a (tough) cup final against Werder. Surely a nice to have, but nothing compared to national or European honors. Probably the home loss vs Stuttgart last Saturday came just in the right moment.

But when Juventus came up everyone was talking Munich out of the CL as well. This team is a "Lucky bag" - you never knows how they will perform.
That was the only winning sentence from my post yesterday:spank But it hurts to have ManU winning/scoring both half-times and still loose it in 2nd half ^^ And due of not beeing at home during the game stole me all chances of laying for safing some profit.

Over 2,5 Goals in Munich for me @ 2,11 - odds are excellent with a top attacking German Team and free-scoring Manchester United involved...BET365 GL ADDED - OVER 2 GOALS IN LYON AT TEMPTING 1,925 - oods are even higher than what they were before that ''legendary'' Under between Inter and Chelsea
:nana Nicely done nicko Man Utd :@ Man Utd -1 (EH) :@ Lyon - Bordeaux under 1.5 :@ Suprised by the amount of poor defending in both of these games that led to goals. Thought that Man Utd would go on to win after scoring the early goal but then they just sat back and allowed Bayern to come at them Poor, poor defending by these two teams who had very good defensive records coming into this game. Did not see this happening

betexplorer mate. Bayern being under-rated imo. 3.40 for the win and 2.35 for DNB a touch of value. Man Utd's superb CL away record is probably rightfully setting the odds , but Bayern can raise their game for these big occasions. Lets be fair, Utd could have been 2 down before upping their game in the San Siro.
:cash and :puke. Gutted by that finish, but those odds were just wrong !