Money Management help

It would be really great if someone could help me out with this. Have currently been betting using on odds that are normally 1.3, and currently this seems to be profitable. Say in the long run this fails once every six bets (I should really work this out...). What percentage of the bank roll would you place on each bet? Bank roll is currently 1k. Thanks Tom

Re: Money Management help well keeping it very basic if you bet £100 a pop and bet 6x1.3 and one fails you're still making £50 profit £100 x 6 [5 winners = £150 profit @ 1.3] - £100 for 1 loser for a spend of £600 of your £1000 bank. £50 overall profit £150 x 6 [5 winners = £225 profit @ 1.3] - £150 for 1 loser for a spend of £900 of your £1000 bank. £75 overall profit

Re: Money Management help Hmm I have been doing £100 per bet but I was thinking it was maybe too high, I don't want variance to wipe large chunks out of the bank roll. The system is backing over 1.5 goals, using i/r betting to get better prices, and filtering out low scoring teams. In the long run I think it is profitable, but one barren premiership weekend would be disastrous.

Re: Money Management help maybe you should paper trial it? give it a shot in the systems thread mate. Problem is with this type of system is you need to stake high to get any kind of reward otherwise it's a painful wait as you edge out a couple of quid profit a week.