The Festival.. Best Race? Best Memory?

Who was the best race, best memory from this festival for you? Anything you wanna share? I personally loved the Triumph. What a mad race this was. Wonderful ride by Tom O'Brien, but the winner is believed ot be pretty special at home. And the bumper as well. I always love when horses come cantering and take it away. Nobody was expecting Cue Card to do that as well. I backed Al Ferof and when I saw this fella pulling double on him I couldn't believe it. Great festival with some freak results. Was joking to RB about Pigeon Island last night. I never thought he'll win such a competitive handicap, but rain helped him and with this low weight he stole it. Still to watch the Gold Cup again and to see what time they did. It looked like a slow early pace and I wanted AP to press more, but I heard the time was pretty quick, so probably the winner had all the answers and was simply the best horse on the day. I guess we'll never see that Hennessy and GC 2008 Denman again. Or does he have another big race in him? -> Grand National 2011 :eyes

Re: The Festival.. Best Race? Best Memory? Best memories: 1. Seeing that horse get up after having the screens up at the last in the Albert Bartlett (I think) today...the one trained by Dickin. Always upsets me when the screens go up so to see the horse get to its feet was a real special moment in my eyes. It's not always about the winners:clap 2. Katie Walsh. What a brilliant jockey she is! 2 winners and gave both of them amazingly confident rides. Watch them back, she rode superbly. Well done that girl:clap

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.