Cheltenham Friday 19th

Re: Cheltenham Friday 19th To be honest this card doesnt attract me as much as the first 2 days but a few fancies and obviously the Gold Cup is gonna be fantastic whatever the outcome (I have Kauto still running in a few multi bets)!!! 1.30 Cheltenham JCB Triumph No real opinions in this volatile juvenile event only that Barizan looks overpriced at 33/1 (40/1 available without BOG). He was decent enough on the flat and has won 5 average novice hurdles but better that form when second to Pistolet Noir last time out in a grade 2 event over CD. Interestingly Mccoy doesnt ride today but has gone well fresh and will appreciate the dry ground if it remains. 0.5pt e/w barizan 33/1 bet365 2.05 Cheltenham Vincent Obrien Handicap Bellvano hasnt beaten a huge amount in some novice hurdles and bumper races but has been ultra progressive only beate once by Menorah who did the form no harm in the first race of the week and looks potentially well handicapped off a mark like this and is another that will prefer the better ground. The other interest is Eradicate another progressing nicely over hurdles, was previously useful on the flat rated as high as 106 and won a decent handicap hurdle at musselburgh last time out up 8lb for that effort and form been done little harm since and only second start in handicaps he is open to more improvement. 0.25pt e/w Bellvano 11/1 vcbet 0.25pt e/w Eradicate 12/1 coral 2.40 Cheltenham Albert Bartlett Favourites havnt had a great time at this years festival but I really like Tell Massini in this race unbeaten on all 3 hurdle starts in this country including 2 grade 2 event and doing it in easy style including 2 course success's hard for me to oppose. 1pt win Tell Massini 5/1 lads

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.