It's half-time over at Cheltenham

How are you doing? Was hopeful on day one with my ante-post bets; Oscar Whisky, Somersby, Punjabi, Khyber Kim. Apart from Punjabi they all run well in defeat, as did everything I backed. Thankfully I played each-way throughout the day, it made results like Ogee's easier to take and with a winning X-country race, day one ended in a draw. Didn't get the breaks really and that continued today, played Any Currency each-way on Betfair (only 1-2-3) so got off to a frustrating start. Backed a quarter of the field in the Neptune and made a profit but then the wheels fell off. Didn't play in the Queen Mother but had no joy in the Coral or Fred Winter. A losing day. 1-2 to the enemy going into day 3. That said I've not staked over my min bet as yet, my bigger fancies run tomorrow and Friday. Including 75% of my ante-post stakes. Eek. :hope

Re: It's half-time over at Cheltenham Just had a quick scan through tomorrow's card and it looks like I will be taking even longer to study tonight, some cracking big field races. Should be some big priced winners thats for sure. Might leave the Big Bucks race alone or play without him. Will decide on that when I have looked through the race in more details. Yesterday was poor for me, four seconds which was a bit of a sore one. Haven't had time to post all my bets up today but I am in slight profit and now only a slight loss overall for the two days, mainly due to 2 lucky 15s and 1 single. Three seconds again today though, shame Al Ferof couldn't win or it would have been an even better day.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.