Go Hard or Stay Home!

League1_punter

The main aim of this glory hunt is to raise enough money to go travelling in the summer! I am currently a poor student and could probably only afford a weekend in Skegness at the moment (as lovely as it is, i would like to be a bit more adventerous!) I have £47.49 left in my Bet 365 account and I will be betting quite aggresively to try and boost that by a few hundred percent. This will most probably fail quite badly but :hope. I will mainly be sticking to Football, although i may have the occasional bet on the Horses, and possibly some Cricket and Tennis. I will give each of my bets a Strength point rating between 1-10 which will equate to a percentage of my bank. The Strength/% Bank are: 10 Points - 75% of Bank 9 Points - 62.5% of Bank 8 Points - 50% of Bank 7 Points - 40% of Bank 6 Points - 30% of Bank 5 Points - 20% of Bank 4 Points - 15% of Bank 3 Points - 10% of Bank 2 Points - 5% of Bank 1 Point - 1% of Bank Single bets are likely to be between 5-10 points. Football games outside of England and Spain will never be above 5 Points Horses will never be above 5 Points. Accumulators will tend to be between 1-3 points I may change the point/% Bank if all goes well, as i don't want to be risking a few hundred on a game (unless i am realy confident!) My first bet is likely to be the Notts County v Bournemouth game tomorrow evening but i will post this bet with its Strength rating after i have done a bit of research. :D

Re: Go Hard or Stay Home! Bet #1 - Single Notts County v Bournemouth - Notts County win. Strength: 7 points (£19) Bet #2 - Accumulator Liverpool v Portsmouth - Liverpool win Atletico Madrid v Osasuna - Atletico win Newport County v Havant & Waterlooville - Newport win Maccabi Haifa v Maccabi Tel Aviv - Maccabi Haifa win AGF Aarhus v Silkeborg IF - Silkeborg win Strength: 2 Points (£2.37)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.