Del-System

Hi Long time reader first time poster.... Over the last few months ive been developing and pen and paper testing a system. I'm finally happy enough to test in public and have 3 selections for today. Unfortunately they are short priced favourites. General rules - Less than 8-ish runners in a race Non All weather tracks 2 mile distance + I then make calculations depending on many other factors. The main issue I still have is should I incorporate trainer/stable form. I cant imagine it having a great deal of effect on future runners but willing to hear other suggestions and reasons to do so? Does anyone have any stats on trainer form and whether it affects runners in the followings days and weeks? Starting Bank - 100 points Bet structure each selection to win 10 points + 5 point treble Todays Selections 3:00 Warwick - Calusa Crystal 8/11 3:40 Market Rasen - Just Playful 7/4 5:10 Market Rasen - Overlaw 4/6 Treble - 7.9/1 All prices from Ladbrokes.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.