Random Poker Question? Answers?

moddi1

a week ago i was playing 5c 10c 6max holdem. i love playing poker but i usually play out of my poker bankroll. 5 days ago i deposited $100, now my accounts at $980. I pretty much dont understand the value of a dollar. Does any of you addicts out there have the same problem? (e.g. Are better at SNG's and MTT's but you wanna play cash game to get a bigger buzz going?). Today i gave it a go at $2/4 ,$3/6 an $5/10 I had a craazzzy buzz going this hand lol (plz dont call plz dont call.. heart was racing, but it was fun!) im in the SB PokerStars Game #41089743016: Hold'em No Limit ($5/$10 USD) - 2010/03/13 6:41:53 ET Table 'Magdalena IV' 6-max Seat #2 is the button Seat 1: Bruut99 ($1520.30 in chips) Seat 2: PiS.ToTo ($1010 in chips) Seat 3: ModzillaPL ($509.65 in chips) Seat 4: Kaninschen ($1015 in chips) Seat 5: zBolo ($200 in chips) Seat 6: Tom7531 ($610.75 in chips) ModzillaPL: posts small blind $5 Kaninschen: posts big blind $10 *** HOLE CARDS *** Dealt to ModzillaPL [2c 7d] zBolo: folds Tom7531: folds Bruut99: folds PiS.ToTo: raises $20 to $30 ModzillaPL: raises $69 to $99 Kaninschen: folds PiS.ToTo: folds Uncalled bet ($69) returned to ModzillaPL ModzillaPL collected $70 from pot ModzillaPL: shows [2c 7d] (high card Seven) *** SUMMARY *** Total pot $70 | Rake $0 Seat 1: Bruut99 folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 2: PiS.ToTo (button) folded before Flop Seat 3: ModzillaPL (small blind) collected ($70) Seat 4: Kaninschen (big blind) folded before Flop Seat 5: zBolo folded before Flop (didn't bet) Seat 6: Tom7531 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Re: Random Poker Question? Answers?

I pretty much dont understand the value of a dollar. Does any of you addicts out there have the same problem? (e.g. Are better at SNG's and MTT's but you wanna play cash game to get a bigger buzz going?). Today i gave it a go at $2/4 ,$3/6 an $5/10 I had a craazzzy buzz going this hand lol (plz dont call plz dont call.. heart was racing, but it was fun!) im in the SB
http://www.gamcare.org.uk/

Re: Random Poker Question? Answers?

a week ago i was playing 5c 10c 6max holdem. i love playing poker but i usually play out of my poker bankroll. 5 days ago i deposited $100' date=' now my accounts at $980. I pretty much dont understand the value of a dollar. Does any of you addicts out there have the same problem? (e.g. Are better at SNG's and MTT's but you wanna play cash game to get a bigger buzz going?). Today i gave it a go at $2/4 ,$3/6 an $5/10[/quote'] This is probably not going to fill your stakers with confidence.

Re: Random Poker Question? Answers? As long as he isn't an addicted gambler, who cares what or how he does it? If he hits his bad run and blows the lot he's only actually lost $100! If you do it for entertainment then it sounds like $100 well spent. Not everyone plays the same way or intends to get the same out of the game. I love playing cash and play well below my bank roll and even below limits I have played before that I can beat. The reason I do this is that I don't want to lose money I've won and don't wont to have big losing sessions. I play for fun but also to make a little money. I don't want to win big and I don't want to take a shot at the higher levels. Everyone is different. I wish I had the balls to stick it all on the $5/$10 tables and bluff with 72os but I haven't and that probably why I'll never be more than an average player. If thats how he gets his buzz then game on. As long as he isn't reckless with money he doesn't have or other peoples money then just go for it.