S6 Syndicate 13th March

OK, where to start. I think it's clear that we need to change things if we want to give ourselves a realistic chance of winning. Last week I did a preview of sorts, I was happy with certain races and gave a lengthly write-up. I needed help with the Kempton race and Leg 6. There was only three mentions on those races and only two people used their selection on those races. Once again it left us top-heavy in legs we should've sown up. I was actually left with no stand-alone selections. I need you to totally change your way of thinking with the scoop. It cannot be a case of collating everyone's naps. The chances of us having 6 winning naps aren't great. If however we can get two winning bankers we can then flood a couple of legs - that just an example. I will get things wrong, that's a cert, but let's be honest we have been nowhere near it from three attempts so far and only once were we close to a place line. I think I will at least give us an idea about how to give ourselves every chance of making profits. It cannot be random. Granted I've never won the scoop. I've probably had a dozen attempts. Had 5/6 a few times and collected place lines around half the time. I'm in small profit in the bet over the years, albeit a small sample. I will go through the legs (posted tonight) and ask for specific advice. Like I say, I will get legs wrong, and it may be the case that someone would've tipped the winner but I feel there needs to be more control in the process. Of course I think that everyone should have an input but if you don't mind me guiding you along the way then I think the whole process will be slicker and more profitable. :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.