Simmy's 2010 Flat Thread

One Ante-Post to kick start the season for me: I bet in this by mistake the other night, thought it was for the trial on Saturday and because I fancy this horse to win on Saturday I jumped at the price only to realise it was for the Lincoln and not the trial on Saturday but never mind, it could still pay off so :hope 27 March 2010 - 15:30 Doncaster - Lincoln Hanidcap 1pt E/W Flipando @ 40/1 (Bet365) This horse doesn't meet many trends but should meet a couple of them. The horse is entered in the Lincoln Trial at Wolverhampton on Saturday and I feel he has a great chance of winning. Flipando has 9 career wins to date, 4 have come over a mile, 2 over further and 3 over 6 furlongs. He won very confortably at Wolverhampton over 6 furlongs LTO off a mark of 87 and has been hit with a 10lb rise due to that. He has also won over 9 furlongs at the track. He is now rated 97, 1lb higher than his best win but also 1lb lower than his place in last years Lincoln. He did win last years trial off a mark of 93, so depending on how he fares on Saturday, he may run off a penalty in the contest on March 27th. What I find interesting is last year was the only time the horse had run in March and he notched up form of 213 (the 1 and 3 was the Lincoln trial and the Lincoln). Jamie Spencer is on board on Saturday and the horse does like to be produced late so he could be the man for the job, he also won on him in this race last year. Obviously the jockey for the Lincoln is an unknown just now.

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Simmy's 2010 Flat Thread Saw the betting for this in the bookie today and could not see this horse listed for the life of me, anybody know if it has been withdrawn or not? Looks like I could be -2pts without a run which is not the start I had wished for but at least it was only 2pts and not a lot more I guess :lol EDIT - Never mind, just checked oddschecker and it is still in the betting there, strange.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.