€10k freeroll on Boss 16/03

heniek31

Re: €10k freeroll on Boss 16/03

I got email from one site' date='[/quote'] Me too - it does frustrate me how they say "We are proud to announce our exclusive €10,000 Freeroll". What exactly do they mean by "exclusive" in this context, when it appears open to the whole network? :eyes

Re: €10k freeroll on Boss 16/03 Well here's the information from the site that has so far bothered to email its customers. It probably will be their exclusive if the others don't bother to tell us about it. :tongue2

€10,000 Freeroll We are pleased to announce that we will be running a €10,000 freeroll on March 16th 2010 at 19:00 GMT.
How to enter The €10,000 freeroll will be open to all players who play 1 raked hand within the 21 days leading up to the tournament. Don’t miss out and good luck! Where do I find the tournament? When you are logged into the poker client, go to the 'multi tourney' tab and choose 'freeroll'. Here you will find the €10,000 Freeroll. Double click on the tournament and choose 'register'. You will be register as long as you have met the 1 raked hand requirement. Your table will automatically appear when the tournament starts.