Ski Jumping

I know it's not too popular here and we have end of the season, but still has few opportunities to win sth (or lose of course ;) ). I think it's pointless to open still new thread for every event, especially when we have almost spring, so here are one general. Ok what I find for tomorrow: WillHill Double Janne Happonen - Matti Hautamaeki 1 @ 1.57 Michael Neumayer - Michael Uhrmann 1 @ 1.57 Ako: 2.47 I love this double! Happonen cought up high form before Vancouver and still keeps it in Lahti. He won 1st training, in 2nd was 3rd. In qualification took 9th position and today he was much better than Hautameki in trial round (over 10 meters) and in team event (over 15 meters). In unoficial indyvidual classifiactio he was 3rd today. He generally don't have poor jumps, and I can't say that about Hautameaki. As in Vancouver, he can achive great distance in sinlge jump but he has really big problems with regularity. I can't see nothing else than easy Happonnen win here. In German pair we have simillar situation. Neumayer keeps his great form for about 2 months. Uhrmann in 2nd olimpic contest and in Lahti confirms that he is getting worse from event to event. Uhrmann was better than Neumayer only in 2nd traing when we won by 1 meters, in 1st training, qualiffication, trial and in team contest Michale was clearly better. 2.46 for that double is like a gift, even thats changable whether shouldn't destroy it, anyway new points system should safe us a little from whether conditions. Anders Jacobsen - Robert Kranjec 2 @ 2.35 B&W I don't understand that odd. Ok, Jacobsen was better in q, but he lose 1st training seasion with Kranjec by 8.5 meters, in Trial by schocking 35 meters and in today contest he lose by almost 12 points! I saw his yesterda tragic jump, and I saw his today's jump. Ok, he had really hard whether condition (but who hadn't it), but his fly looks very troubled, I even thought that he land before 100 meter. Kranjec was better by 5 meters and his jumps are really goods and recurrent last time. I think he beat Jacobsen, 2.35 is worth of try for sure. Ekspekt Adam Malysz - Anders Jacobsen 1 @ 1.50 About Jacobsen I wrote above. About Malysz: he has it again, this sparkle in eyes. He is modest, but when before contest somebody steals his brandnew bindings and he says that he don't cares becouse he is in form...I know what that means. I know him over 10 years and saw this few times, when he is in form nothing can stops him. I think he can even beat Ammann. He was better than Jacobsen in both training seasions, in Q, in trial and today in contest, even despite the fact that he jumped in the worst wheather condition and jump 6 meters shorter than Jacobsen, he still achived better final results. This is a 10/10 bet. good luck :hope

Re: Ski Jumping Last time not so bad, only 2nd jump of Uhhrmann was too good ;) Janne Happonen - Matti Hautamaeki 1 @ 1.57 Michael Neumayer - Michael Uhrmann 1 @ 1.57 Anders Jacobsen - Robert Kranjec 2 @ 2.35 Adam Malysz - Anders Jacobsen 1 @ 1.50 Oslo - HS134 Adam Malysz to win @ 5.00 BET365 I think time to firs win in during season has coame. MAlysz was close in last event in Lillehamer, he lead after first jump, but second was too short (and the weather condition than was bad, worse from jump to jump). On new hill in Oslo Adam won 2 training seasion, in Q he had the best jump from all who started from gate 20. Malysz won 5 times on Holmenkollen (it's record), he always like this hill, and now he claims that now object it's very simillar to old one. I think it will be battle Amman-Malysz, both has about 40% to win for me. Yesterday there was odds around 7, but 5 it still worth of try.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.