PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10

morlspin

PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10  

1. 1.

Hi All Geordie Neil who is a newish member here is organising a forum challenge to be held at DTD poker club, Nottingham on Saturday 27th March starting at 6pm. We have secured a place and if you are interested in joining the PL Team, please let me know asap as we have to confirm our entry The event is in aid of BLISS a charity that aids the problems caused by premature birth, its a fantastic charity who have helped a few people i know (aswell as other poker buddies around the country). Details are as follows:

• Date is Saturday 27th March, 6pm
  • Venue is DTD Nottingham
  • 12 teams of 10 players
  • Buy in £61 per player (£610 per team) consisting of £50+£6 reg fee(all dealer dealt) plus £5 for the buffet
  • 10% of the prize pool will be going to Bliss
  • 30% going to the winning team
  • 15% for the second placed team
  • 45% for individual prizes, paying a final table of 9 to the DTD payout structure.

It will be a fantastic day of poker whilst raising a few bob for a very worthwhile cause. I know its very short notice but If you are interested we need to confirm our entry by monday evening, so please post here asap if you want to play and represent PL.:ok Regards geordieneil and Morlspin

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Represent PL in Charity Team Event at DTD 27/3/10

i am sure we would get 5 more so we should have a team anyway' date=':ok[/quote'] obviously i can appreciate the short notice, so may i suggest that aworldofpoker and punters lounge join forces, as they have also expressed interest, but are also struggling to find a full ten.' just a suggestion geordieneil