Scoop 6 Syndicate

Ok, let's see if we can get this off the ground. It won't work as a free for all with regards to selections. We will be constantly left with one-sided perms and with people naturally avoided trappy races will we be short on the wrong legs. Which was the case in our trial. It's not the actual selections I'm talking about, anyone can tips winners or losers, but we must make sure we have the right plan. For example, in the two attempts we had multi-entries which included what could've been a banker. The Alfie Sherin race a prime example, I think we were 4/5 handed in that. Now I don't mind opposing a short price favourite with 4/5 big 'uns, OR bankering the short one - what makes no sense is to go five handed and include the short price fav in one of those five. It's a waste of lines, you cannot play too safe in this, you need to take an opinion every now and then and save our lines for the really trappy events. Check back to the trial thread and you can see our mistakes. Plenty of people posted and said they are ok with me making decisions, I believe someone needs to, so I will go through the races on the Friday, and decide where we can banker etc. I will then post some instructions asking for input on certain races/horses. As always please say if you have no opinion. Input will be based on your stake size and previous record on your scoop 6 selections. I will no doubt get plenty wrong, but we need a system and this way will at least give us every chance to crack it. It will be a min of £10 per week and you will need to commit to four weeks. Please declare you interest before noon on Friday, along with your stake, and PM me for payment details. You will need to pay via paypal, anyone who cannot, and doesn't know anyone with a paypal account, then contact me and maybe something can be sorted. Those in the trial will be informed of how much they owe (or are owed) from the trial when they PM me. Those involved will have to trust me, PL has nothing to do with this syndicate. Stevet £20 per week (£80) - PAID cc75 £20 per week (£80) - PAID chris34 £10 per week (£40) - PAID bobthebuilder £20 per week (£80) - PAID The Rat £10 per week (£40) - PAID ogii55 £10 per week (£40) - PAID Alice £10 per week (£40) - discussing payment stewartd14 £15 per week (£60) - PAID chrislloyd2001uk £10 per week (£40) Wumpking £10 per week (£40) Dave in The Lakes £100 per week (£400) superfoo £10 per week (£40) diamond1924 £10 per week (£40) - PAID Ebor £10 per week (£40) - PAID markmywords £20 per week (£80) - PAID Lars £10 pre week (£40)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.