NBA/NHL Favourites

Hi everyone. I'm completely new to systems and a long time follower on PL. I've been trying to come up with a system regarding NBA and NHL. I've been papertrailing shortly but I'm realising there isn't an awful long time before the end of the regular season in both sports. Therefore I thought I'd share my results so far with everyone and see if anyone can pick holes in it. It owes a lot to the 'Short Priced Home Favourites' thread started by Grex for which I thank him. My picks are always between 1.4-1.8 (B365) on the Money Line, meaning there is just a win or a loss. Any higher than 1.8 and the matchup is almost even. My profit target is always 1% of the bank (which started at 1000) and the recovery system is the square root of what's lost the day before and after that written off (again thank you Grex, hope you don't mind). I also only pick specific matches which I work out using results over the last two seasons. If someone can tell me how to get a table onto here from Excel I will post my results for just over a week's worth of betting and hopefully I'll continue to post more. Please bare in mind I've probably missed something blindingly obvious but I am completely new to systems but I hope to get some success from this.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.