Joe's Football Value

Hello guys, I'm new to forum but looking to shed my insight on my betting techniques. I've looked through various different systems and find it interesting to see people with different ideas. My personal technique/system doesn't use statistics, but tries to get the most value out of each game. I prefer to put on accumulators, but have a strict rule of no more than 4 teams, and usually no more than 2 away teams. I don't know which company you're signed upto, but SkyBet provide fantastic odds. I'll put up my selections everytime I bet. I'll list the games I think have good value. For e.g Bolton @ evens to beat Wolves is excellent value imo. Montepellier @ 4/5 to beat Rennes You get the gist. You could say that anyone could do this, but I think I get the right balance between value, home/away and amount of teams selected. Here's a list of games this weekend I think provide good value. The ones with a star next to them are the ones I think are more likely to win and would be more likely to choose for an accumulator. It will be interesting to see how many I get right out of the ones with a star next to them. Thanks. Bolton @ evens to beat Wolves * Tottenham @ evens to beat Everton * Watford @ 10/3 to beat Newcatle Montpellier @ 4/5 to beat Rennes * Stoke @ 9/2 to beat Arsenal Bradford @ 13/8 to beat Darlington * Athletico Madrid @ 11/8 to beat Valencia* Yeovil @13/8 to beat MK Dons Mainz @ 5/2 Lazio @ 6/5 Feyernoord @ 6/4 * Charlton @ 5/4 * Schalke @ 5/6 * Guingamp @ 5/2 Viacenza @ evens Hearts @ 5/2 Celtic @ 9/4* Preston @ 13/8 * Carlisle @ 10/11 * Sochaux @ 3/1 Lens @ 3/1 Exeter @ 10/3