Wolverhampton 26th Feb (AW) (eve)

chris34

5.40 Wolverhampton A likely very strong pace with several speedy front runners in the line up which should setup for a strong finisher and that looks down to the improving Rocket Rob who won with what looked like plenty in hand up 2lb for that effort and ran out a decent second to the very useful Nickel Silver and form done no harm since running off same mark again today a real danger. New Leyf could be a small danger another improver up 4lb for beating jake the snake a couple of weeks ago but wide draw tempers enthusiasm and also hotter race. 1pt win Rocket rob 11/4 pp 0.5pt win new leyf 3/1 bet365 7.10 Wolverhampton Formiddable guest continues in good form and proved she is effective under most conditions having won a muddling 4 runner event on penultimate start then won a decent looking apprentice handicap and gets to run off same mark again today and should be a threat to all. 1pt win formiddable guest

Re: Wolverhampton 26th Feb (AW) (eve) Again, as with Southwell today, these were non-qualifers for my handicap system (either too late or still just a little bit too big in odds), but again will bug me if I don't back them. 5.40 WOLVERHAMPTON New Leyf 11/4 @ Sportingbet 6.10 WOLVERHAMPTON Wreningham 4/1 @ Sportingbet 7.10 WOLVERHAMPTON Formidable Guest 9/4 @ Sportingbet 2 speak for themselves, but Wreningham is a bit of a "follow the early gamble".

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.