My way of playing system

srki

I'm using this system for a while and it makes good profit for me.Now I want to share my way of play with all you here, and to see if we can make this better for all. I agree that only way to make profit from betting is to bet on singles, and, sometimes when you are pretty "sure" on doubles.Now, I play singles or doubles, but with system.When I estimate that there is a value (ie Bursa @6.00 today :beer) then I play Bursa as a fix or banker (some bookies use different words for same thing) and then I add system with choices where odds are about same.This is especially good when you put basketball matches (under/over) in system.To make all clear, I will show what I'm play today (odd for fix should be at least 2.10 and while this condition is true all parameters in system are unchanged, like percentage): All odds are from B365 ________________________________________________ Ticket 1: Fix Bursa @ 6.00 ---------------- System 2/7 = 21 combinations All matches in NCAA (7) on 23.02. Under odd on single match 1.9 so we have 1.9 1.9 1.9 1.9 1.9 1.9 1.9 2/7 Stake: 5u = 5/21 = 0.24u per comb ________________________________________________ Ticket 2: Fix Bursa @ 6.00 ---------------- System 2/7 = 21 combinations All matches in NCAA (7) on 23.02. Over odd on single match 1.9 so we have 1.9 1.9 1.9 1.9 1.9 1.9 1.9 2/7 Stake 5u = 5/21 = 0.24u per comb ________________________________________________ Now I have 2 tickets in play, and Fix (Banker) on both tickets is won. Worst case is that 2 matches goes in under and 5 matches goes in over or vice versa. Then we have following situation: ________________________________________________ Ticket 1: Fix Bursa @ 6.00 Won System 2/7 = 21 combinations Under 1 1.90 Won Under 2 1.90 Won Under 3-7 Lost Stake 5u Wining (with stake) = 1.90*1.90*6*0.24u = 5.20u won (profit with stake) _________________________________________________ And when we have 2 under out of 7 then we must have 5 overs :ok Ticket 2: Fix Bursa @ 6.00 Won System 2/7 = 21 combinations Over 1 1.90 Won Over 2 1.90 Won Over 3 1.90 Won Over 4 1.90 Won Over 5 1.90 Won Over 6-7 Lost Stake 5u Wining (with stake) = 1.90*1.90*6*0.24u = 5.20u * 10 = 52u won (this is because when on 2/7 system we have 5 winners, then it is like we have 2/5 system with all 5 picks won, and this is 10). Now, in worst case, my winning will be Ticket 1 = 5.2u Ticket 2 = 52 u ----------------- Return = 57.2u Profit = 57.2u - 10u stake = 47.2u Well, if I'm playing just single for 10u then my return would be 60u, while my profit will be 50u, which is 2.8u more than in upper example. BUT, what if there will be 6 overs and only one under (or vice versa)? Then we have following Ticket 1 Lost (cause we played 2/7, and there is only one under) Ticket 2 Won, and we have 6 overs so calculation goes 6*1.9*1.9*15 (2/6 winning combination) * 0.24u=77.98u won Well, this is for 17.98u better then just play on single.So, in that case I will have 77.98u return, following, my profit will be 77.98u - 10u=67.98u, which is 7.98u more then it will be if I'm play just single for 10u. And, in case that there is all 7 overs (which isn't impossible although is very rare, but with smart choices on which match to bet in system you can make better chance for this to happened), then I'll have 6*1.9*1.9*21*0.24u=109.17u returned 109.17u - 10u = 99.17u profit, which is more than 65% bigger profit, then it will be on just a single with odd 6 and 10u staked. So, considering all of this, I will gladly risk 2.8u less profit, when I have chance to win 65% bigger profit. I hope that this isn't too confusing, and if it is you can ask me whatever you want. Now, rules for playing this system: 1. Fix odds have to be equal or greater than 2.10 (you can make this either with single or double ie. 1.5*1.4 odds = 2.10) 2. Obviously, you have to won fix. 3. Always play 2/7 system (you can play 3/7, 4/8,...) but in that case min for fixed odd is changed, and min and max profit is also changed. 4. In system you must put bets which have two outcomings (not 1x2, or similar) so you will have two tickets. 5. Odds for both outcomes in system must be exactly the same. 6. Greater odds for system = greater profit, and same is for Fix. 7. You must put same matches in system you just change bet (outcome). I'm waiting for your opinions about this system. :ok

• 1 month later...

Re: My way of playing system this is great system .i was working with this kind systems since a year.i had better one, i will explain here (just need little help from a friend for english) at this system fix is not nessesary i think.nba games also 56 percent under.you can use this system without fix but with good finance planning.. for box 3r ::never double.. just put what you lost from first time what you planned to earn from first time and decide what you are going to bet next time..