Laying Handicap System

Ok so here are a list of rules: 1. Horse must have won its last race, which much have also been a handicap. 2. The current race must be the same or an easier class than the previous race. 3. The OR must have increased by 3 for if the previous race length was 8f or less, or 4 if it was more than 8f. 4. The horse must have won the previous race by the following margins to become a selection: (5f must have won by LESS than 1 length etc) 5f = 1 lengths 6f = 1.5 lengths 7f = 15 lengths 8f = 2 lengths 10f = 2.5 lengths 12f = 3 lengths 16f = 4 lengths 20f = 6 lengths 24f = 10 lengths 5. The odds just before the off must fall between 2 and 5.5 The theory behind this is, a horse that just about won its previous race ( and has been handicapped sufficiently ) will not with its next race. There are 2 potential selections for tomorrow, but the odds needed to be checked before the off. Sedgfield 4.05 Of Course Southwell 5.00 Positivity Both have meet all the above criteria. :hope I am also going to keep track of the horses that meet some of the requirements, but failed on 1. I will be looking to Back these horses. The theory behind this is, they won their last race and have not been handicapped sufficiently. There are 2 selections for tomorrow. I will be taking any odds for these selections. Southwell 3.55 Isiadancer Southwell 3.55 Bel Cantor Back bets will be backed to 5% of 1000pts bank. Lay bets will be to a fixed liability of 5% of a 1000pts bank.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.