$300 into $15000

cesc_777

Hello everyone and welcome to my glory hunters thread. In this thread i will be doing a martingale system type betting where i will be looking for odds around 2.0 (if the game is paying say 1.9 then would just add the money to make the difference to get what i would with 2.0, and if above like 2.2 then take away for same thing). I will be using all types of sports, majority will be with football and tennis. Will either be single games or a multi (majority of time will just be 2 in it to get the odds). I have tried this system out before with just $1 bets to see what the longest losing streak i had was for 2 months of trying this (there was 100+ bets involved) and the longest losing steak was 3 bets in a row (and this was not really being that careful, sometimes rushing it). So i have decided to do 4 bets ie. starting of at $20, if first loses next is $40, if loses next is $80, if loses the 4th and final is $160. Now people may say that only 4 is not enough but this isnt black jack or roulette or baccarat (did win a bit on baccarat though with this strategy, choosing when and which table to place next bet, just waiting till a nice run came and followed to crowd of people :tongue2). But i will be choosing what i like, if i cant find a bet that i like the get the odds then i simpy wait till i have something im confident with, simple as that. I will be starting out with initial $300 and starting bet is $20. Once my bank reaches $450 will do $30 as that is the amount where i can do 4 bets of the system with that amount, and then when reaches $600 will do $40, reaches $750 will do $50, reaches $900 will do $60, reaches $1050 will do $70, reaches $1200 will do $80, reaches $1350 will do $90, reaches $1500 will do $100, reaches $2250 will do $150, reaches $3000 will do $200, reaches $4500 will do $300, reaches $6000 will do $400, reaches $7500 will do $500, reaches $9000 will do $600, reaches $10500 will do $700, reaches $12000 will do $800, reaches $13500 will do $900, reaches $15000 will do $1000. (hope you can understand that) Will try and keep this as updated as possible. If no updates then most likely means i havnt found anything i like. Hopefully i can keep myself from not doing a stupid bet if i get annoyed at a result and wait for a better option to come up, as that will be my main threat of losing. Wish me luck :clap

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.