A/W. system based selections-Version 2

ralphie7

I started A/W. system based selections on 3rd Sept. 2005 it now stands at -16.43 pts loss it has at certain times been over 100 pts approx in profit and at other times 100 pts approx in loss. to only be showing a 16 pt loss since it started shows its holding its own but just lacking something. I have felt this for a while and nearly packed it in about a year ago. It needed some work on it but i have never had the time to do that. Well now i have and i am feeling very optimistic about this. So much so that i am going to start backing these from today day 1 with real money something i wouldn't advise anyone to do without having paper tested it first. The Rules The same rules as the system A/W. system based selections so to find the selections i will be using the original system selections and then i will add 2 more rules to narrow it down to Version 2's selections one of the new rules is No FEMALE'S unless its an all female race. the other rule - Sorry I am keeping that to myself.

Re: A/W. system based selections-Version 2 Staking i will use Level Staking at present if R/P forecast price is 5/1 or above then 5 pts EACH WAY if R/P forecast price is under 5/1 then 10 pts WIN Opening Bank = 100 pts Saturday 13/02/2010 Wolverhampton 09:20 KAMES PARK f/c 11/2 Stake = 5 pts EACH WAY

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.