Quick question about Betfair Poker

pupsaa

Re: Quick question about Betfair Poker They started off on cryptologic. Then when they left crypto their own software wasn't ready so they bought/joined a software that I think had 3 different operaters. Can't remember what that software was but it lasted about a year before they launched their current software that seems to have been dogged by problems since day 1. Their own forum is overflowing with moans and groans. I have lots of problems running Betfair and it's a shame as I think they are a great company but their poker seems to be struggling to get it right.

Re: Quick question about Betfair Poker Betfair poker are a total joke, which is a shame because as Dodger says they are a great product. I cant see how anyone wants to play long term on anything other than Stars or FTILT. Betfair and lots of other bookmaking sites are just so one dimensional and for Betfair there's no excuse considering a) how much money they make b) they like to portray themselves as a modern forward thinking company c) their tie-in with the wsope. I guarantee that the Full Tilt mob look at Betfair poker and have to pinch themsleves that this is one of their main competitors on these shores.